Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as most restocks were bleek on actually getting anything...i initially gave up hope.

was browsing the kobe prelude thread, then randomly jumped on NDC and noticed the prelude v up...copped! so happy. got 2's and v's.

Damn near dropped this barbell on my neck when that notification went off :smh:. Still without my Bred 1's tho :frown:

well.... at least the yeezys didnt drop again, i would have yelled and thrown my laptop across the room in anger. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

my card keeps getting decline ??? wtf?................ i have the gammas in my cart but cant check out

Had Size 13 Gammas in my cart right away, clicked checkout and it gave me an error saying they had to be removed from my cart. Had to get in line now. :frown:

theres no way bots were shut out this release

was on soon as it went live all i ended up with were lousy gammas
The links were live way before Nike tweeted. I had the Bred 1 in my cart and checked out at 6:21. They didn't say anything until 6:27 I believe.

Couldn't get a pair of the Breds, and I didn't even know the Taxi's were part of this. If I had, I would've just gone after them. Ah well, doubled up on the Gamma 11s baby!!!!!!!
Damn homie, i was on the page when they came up, if i knew u wanted a pair i wouldve looked out for u..

It's cool. Wish i'd even thought to ask, but my mind was barely on this because I usually completely miss out on restocks. It's only pure luck that i'm even home and not in Orlando right now. (Blowing off my friends for the day paid off lol) I'm happy to have another pair of the Gamma 11s at least. Thanks anyways though. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom