Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow had the bred I link early, was in line for a 10.5 for a couple minutes on my phone, sold out. crushing.

debating if i should cancel my gamma 11s lol

i didnt even want these and i dont think i can even flip em

just had to cop out of pure salt 

Was only able to scoop up the gamma 11s. Anyone get any verifications? I got them when I was just trying for the Laneys.
laugh.gif
Gamma 11s had verification for me.  I damn near clicked the wrong **** for one of them.

Saw the link as soon as it was tweeted but when I clicked it. It took me straight to nike home page . Did this happen to anybody else on mobile?

i was pooping, playing on my computer... saw the nike text and hit refresh on my twitter page :lol:

still waiting for db foams to say sold out.

Effing iphone wouldnt let me press the pictures. The one day i dont eat lunch at my desk. Happy for you folks tho. This was brutal.

Twitter gods blessed me with the yeezys but nothing from this restock. So salty how the mobile link was broken

DB Foams, DB X, Prelude 1, 4, 5, 6 & WTK's.....

JP.. just Gammas XI..... Was in line for several shoes and failed...

Best looking shoe out of all them you mentioned...Dont sweat on production numbers fam... :smokin

So I guess the most restocked were the Gamma XIs since I was able to get it a minute after the link was posted on Twittter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom