Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see everyone flourish today, a lot of good NT peps got what they wanted

I posted the links basically because I knew no one had them and of course as a community we're here to help, I'm not into spoonfeeding but instead of giving people the links in advance for them to spread I just posted when they went live, again next time be prepare with page monitor, I've been monitoring this the whole day and that the links were changing, so next time be ready

Sorry to @Lver of Jordan   who couldn't get his pair, all of the NT pizza party was rooting for you man , we'll make a hunt to get you a pair down at the memphis warehouse 
laugh.gif
 but seriously though #TeamStillHaveFaith

Glad to see everyone flourish today, a lot of good NT peps got what they wanted

I posted the links basically because I knew no one had them and of course as a community we're here to help, I'm not into spoonfeeding but instead of giving people the links in advance for them to spread I just posted when they went live, again next time be prepare with page monitor, I've been monitoring this the whole day and that the links were changing, so next time be ready

Sorry to @Lver of Jordan   who couldn't get his pair, all of the NT pizza party was rooting for you man , we'll make a hunt to get you a pair down at the memphis warehouse 
laugh.gif
 but seriously though #TeamStillHaveFaith
mean.gif

damn. all i wanted was db foams. had just touched down in cali and was gtting a rental car must not have heard my phone notification. where the hell has this thread been? i had no idea. i'm slippin man
mean.gif
Created Monday and under the radar up until 3 hours ago 
laugh.gif
 Any time theres restock rumors, I always check to see if theres a thread. Always useful information

MOTHER**** LIFE. I literally woke up today with the hunch that it was gonna happen. Set up PM and was clicking dead links all ******* day long up until my midterm at 6pm. Of course 20 min into my midterm the **** happens. I wouldve def had almost everything I had set up for. I cant believe this. Im saltier now then the time the ROs dropped. 

MOTHER**** LIFE. I literally woke up today with the hunch that it was gonna happen. Set up PM and was clicking dead links all ******* day long up until my midterm at 6pm. Of course 20 min into my midterm the **** happens. I wouldve def had almost everything I had set up for. I cant believe this. Im saltier now then the time the ROs dropped. 

Nike need to stop playing with my emotions with these Prelude 1 page 
laugh.gif
 just close it already

hahah.......well played nike ....well played. only the folks paying attention got up on this . unfortunately I wasn't payin attention .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom