Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupp got the cancell as well (DB Foams). Said they oversold, I find that crap cause I checked out with them before Nike even tweeted the link. Oh well struck out the day they released, so nothing has changed.

:frown:

Yupp got the cancell as well (DB Foams). Said they oversold, I find that crap cause I checked out with them before Nike even tweeted the link. Oh well struck out the day they released, so nothing has changed.

frown.gif
get your 20% from phone call *****ing.. then go to live chat and do the same ****...

but i still feel cheated.

Last edited:

Yeah got the code a half hour ago. Had the guy check if they had any preludes that they could switch that were in my size range...no dice.

My cousin just got cancellation on Prelude 1, 3, 5, and WTK 8. They all were shipped and "In Transit" yesterday. Says something about stopped at request of sender or something. He can't call customer service cuz he doesn't speak English...LMAO! Smh

My cousin just got cancellation on Prelude 1, 3, 5, and WTK 8. They all were shipped and "In Transit" yesterday. Says something about stopped at request of sender or something. He can't call customer service cuz he doesn't speak English...LMAO! Smh
well thats completely diff if they intercepted the package... which i cant seem to believe.....

Apologizes if this has been address but were the restock links the original links? If not, were they the URLs that various "services" posted earlier this week? If so, how did they determine the URLs?

I wouldn't mind a pair of the db 10s especially since I picked up two pairs of the futures this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom