Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anybody noticed but I guess Nike might be changing up links seeing as some of these existing links have gone from "product no longer available" to "page not found"....interesting!
Exactly, all my pages went off , 7 in total, this is going to be interesting

Some of the links aren't working anymore, but my page monitor caught the revised ones 
nerd.gif
 I think it's going to be a war tonight

Last edited:
it wont be. im planning on offing this thread in a day or so if nothing happens. restock threads are the worse kind of thread on NT. becomes some magical wish list thread instead.

If you won't have a thread like this's,could we at least have one that keeps the shoe links updated for those of us that watch those?

Also it seems better to have a thread to contain the talk as opposed to all the other threads getting clogged up with restock talk or having to police replacement threads popping up every time there's a rumor. Give guys their playground, then it's up to them how involved they want to be.

naw.... its been enough of these types of threads that they aren't worth having. if the thread stays open then rumors of the royal 1s, db 3 & 5s, corks, champ pack will run wild. any little thing becomes fodder for social media sites then they come back to NT as confirmed. additionally, it becomes a what to buy thread in which members directly violate the rules.

you can just bookmark this thread to keep the links if you want.

Last edited:
They definitely switched up the links. Went from "product no longer available" to "page not found". basically means that the shoe is no longer linked to that page. hopefully @evilside  can chim in on this. 

Have your page monitors ready but staying glued to twitter might be the best move tonight. 

They definitely switched up the links. Went from "product no longer available" to "page not found". basically means that the shoe is no longer linked to that page. hopefully @evilside  can chim in on this. 

Have your page monitors ready but staying glued to twitter might be the best move tonight. 
time to.....

"We switched up those nike restock links... Good luck getting icysole or anyone else to leak it. #sneakertmz" - @sneakertmz

Saw this on twitter. Dude claims to work for Nike. Maybe someone can credit/discredit him

Last edited:
Doubt anyone knows what they actually switched it to. @sneakertmz on twitter claims to know. Not doubting him but I just want to know if hes right

Im not relying on his info. I got my game plan ready for tonight IF there is a restock, ill be ready. Page monitors have never failed me.

Also, my page monitors are going HAM right now

Im not relying on his info. I got my game plan ready for tonight IF there is a restock, ill be ready. Page monitors have never failed me.

Also, my page monitors are going HAM right now
props

Last edited:
Piecing together sole martyrs last tweets:

The following links are still active:

3Lab5

Laney 5

Oreo 5

Gamma 11 GS

Gamma 12

Prelude VII

The following links have been changed:

DB 10

DB Foams

Gamma 11

WTK 8

Oregon Foams

Black/red 1

Prelude I-VI

So they basically changed the ones everyone cares about and kept the others as is :lol:

GS though, so makes sense. Kinda makes me sick though that people are reselling GS sizes now
sick.gif
mean.gif
Man you shouldve seen what size 6 Tifanys were going for man. The really small and large sizes are the money makers. Hard to find a buyer but once you do, they usually pay over market value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom