Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be surprised if they didn't make you add the shoes from a general gridwall and not individual pages. It wouldn't take much effort to do so.

Dont get 2 excited about the NDC shutting down the Bots. Just got an update from where I purchased my Bot on Monday to

download the new program for NDC new system. HaHaHa, NDC wants to be a  with not hooking up Oregon with all these (L)

releases well think again NDC cuz Bots run this .

Last edited by a moderator:
Also you guys acting like its gonna be a easy release to cop wut u want or need. Think again this is a Restock not a GR people shoes and sz's

R (L)

There's no doubt in my mind that they have been sitting on a boat load of Gamma XI's since December. I think the odds of being able to get a pair of these are better than everything else listed.

There's no doubt in my mind that they have been sitting on a boat load of Gamma XI's since December. I think the odds of being able to get a pair of these are better than everything else listed.

100% agreed. the limited stuff like DBs wont happen for me but regular, GR stuff should be possible.

IMO, I think the Oreo V, Laney V, and Gamma XI's will have the most pairs.

Only pair I would want is the Prelude I's, but that's probably dead. Thanks for the info anyway.

this restock info is literally everywhere. not so much of a secret..

i wonder if solemartyr gets this info legally..

This is like when apple executives "lose" prototype phones and somehow gizmodo finds the lost phone.

Cmon guys nike is a hype machine. Look at what they've done to us.

This is like when apple executives "lose" prototype phones and somehow gizmodo finds the lost phone.

Cmon guys nike is a hype machine. Look at what they've done to us.
THIS x 10

Nike on Release Day: Sold out, but we'll be restocking so check back soon

Nike on Restock Day: Sold out, but we'll be releasing new styles so check back soon

Exactly. Nike's business model is genius and engineered. They have every one feeling genuinely happy to pay retail or more and walk away feeling like you are winning.

Look at any other consumer product and see if that happens regularly week after week.

Got us wishing like it's a letter to Santa Claus. You know that makes sense, Santa doesn't exist and neither does this restock hahaha

I Hope a possible tiffany sb restock will be included...

Last edited:
I just want Bred 1s, DB Foams, Kobe V Preludes and WTK8s.
"just" eh?  
sick.gif

"just" eh?  :x

Yeah, because my trigger happy self really wants a pair of each. I missed out on all of them, except for the Bred 1s (would like another pair because they're one of my all-time favorites). Just trying to have some self-control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom