Lion kills cheetah and stares his brother down like "wass good?" (video)

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I wouldn't mess around with that puuss

Oh_I_See_Fry.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif

dude had him like..."yo...tell ya people imma be RIGHT here"
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Felt kinda bad for the Cheetah, he was just chillin in the shade with not a care in the jungle.

Terrible instincts FTL

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

crazy vid. watching these nature videos make me wonder why us humans even bother with these social institutions. It should be Survival of the Fittest as nature intended.
pimp.gif

How about no.
I bet you're like 5'4, 130lbs
laugh.gif

6ft 180 lbs.

See the thing is, I'm not stupid.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ me expecting some kind of in depth zoological analysis and that N' just talkin' bout some, ''The cheetah shoulda been payin' attention''...

...no %%*!
laugh.gif

damnnnn it was the chhtah fault tho shouldnt have been slippin up ...
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

always gotta stay on that grind literally

lol @ the cats (pun intended) in here thinking we don't already live in a "survival of the fittest" society. son, the greatest asset humans possess is our more-developed brain. if someone's smarter than you then they're more fit than you. this aint the *%***!! discovery channel.

yo no one said it yet?? its probably already implied but ill say it

"damn nature you scary!"

I'm gunna think of this *++* like a set up though
glasses.gif

The Lion and the cheetah that survived got together beforehand and the cheetah told the lion that this one cheetah he knows is kind of sketchy. Dude's a shady character. Lion's like okay... you know what I do... cheetah's like, yeah I know. They worked out a deal where the cheetah would catch the lion's food for a week for doin his dirty business. So the cheetah and the lion have this plan and the cheetah leads the shady cheetah to the spot where the lion and him have discussed.

The plan is set. Nothing could go wrong. And it turns out everything goes as planned. Then at the end when everything's done, the lion looks at the cheetah with the dead cheetah in his mouth, and the cheetah gives him a look of satisfaction/admiration. "Good job".

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

brother probably set him up over some cheetah buns
smh.gif

this could be true. alot of animals kill their own boys if theres 2 of them and only one female to mate with
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm gunna think of this *++* like a set up though
glasses.gif

The Lion and the cheetah that survived got together beforehand and the cheetah told the lion that this one cheetah he knows is kind of sketchy. Dude's a shady character. Lion's like okay... you know what I do... cheetah's like, yeah I know. They worked out a deal where the cheetah would catch the lion's food for a week for doin his dirty business. So the cheetah and the lion have this plan and the cheetah leads the shady cheetah to the spot where the lion and him have discussed.

The plan is set. Nothing could go wrong. And it turns out everything goes as planned. Then at the end when everything's done, the lion looks at the cheetah with the dead cheetah in his mouth, and the cheetah gives him a look of satisfaction/admiration. "Good job". and shows that if the cheetah doesn't finish his side of the deal than this will be him next.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Almost...

Kind of sad about how the guy in the video was talking about how this is happening more and more often as more predators cross paths because they are running out of space . . .

Back
Top Bottom