Liquid Lunch Appreciation Vol Hungover

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I find it funny that people drink on their lunch break. It cant be that serious
When I worked in Houston I always had a drink at lunch and then hit the gym and then happy hour 
pimp.gif

good times...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Where do work where you can drink at lunch? Being an Engineer that would not end well for me

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I just find it funny people go to strip joints to eat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's on the menu? L'hepatitis a la carte?

lol exactly. I can't see myself eating a meal a stripclub (especially if its a hood joint) unless im able to bring my own food. And even then I'll be 50/50

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I just find it funny people go to strip joints to eat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's on the menu? L'hepatitis a la carte?

lol exactly. I can't see myself eating a meal a stripclub (especially if its a hood joint) unless im able to bring my own food. And even then I'll be 50/50

gonna suck later.
laugh.gif
i can understand having a beer on break cause whats that really do to you unless youre like 5'5" 120, but getting tipsy/drunk then going back? no thanks.

gonna suck later.
laugh.gif
i can understand having a beer on break cause whats that really do to you unless youre like 5'5" 120, but getting tipsy/drunk then going back? no thanks.

I didnt get drunk. Had a beer and a Vodka Cranberry. Just felt better after getting some liqs in my system.

yes Rick's Caberet by MSG. I wish there was some hood spot or massage parlor to go to at lunch. I can never find these things.

I didnt get drunk. Had a beer and a Vodka Cranberry. Just felt better after getting some liqs in my system.

yes Rick's Caberet by MSG. I wish there was some hood spot or massage parlor to go to at lunch. I can never find these things.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I can't work drunk. I would just want to have fun. Also, working hungover is the worst. I hate it. I gotta feel 100% at work..always.
This is the truth and yet I never learn. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I can't work drunk. I would just want to have fun. Also, working hungover is the worst. I hate it. I gotta feel 100% at work..always.
This is the truth and yet I never learn. 

Back
Top Bottom