liquor thread

when its time to turn up i drink whatever. but when im on some chill

jameson + ginger ale is my go to drink for fall and winter. spring/summer don julio sour

want to get into fine Scotch/ Whiskey, og drinkers school a youngin.

Heard white henny was a euro thing. My bish in NY had a bottle, wouldn't tell me where she got it 
mean.gif

Im from Va, if its not beer, its something brown in my cup. I give **** the clear ****.

ciroc is distilled from grapes and grey goose is the product of great marketing (both from France 
mean.gif
) so no thank you there.  

Polish vodkas (Zubrowka, Chopin, even Sobieski) are great my favorite being Zubrowka but its taste is really distinct so I don't drink all the time. go to vodkas are Russian Standard and Stolichnya. While the Poles invented vodka, I'll say da Russians perfected it. 

I really wish i could get my hands on some Kalashnikov vodka tho 
pimp.gif
 although i did make a crack about marketing but it seems to have gotten some great reviews 

Last edited:
My go-to whiskey is Templeton Rye :smokin that's what I drink most of the time, when i drink.
My go-to scotch is Laphroaig - 18 Year... This stuff will melt your face off

Living in Germany, this is primarily a beer country (could say the whole region {Germany/Belgium/Netherlands}, but my go to liquor depensd on my mood, day of the week and time of year/weather:

I'm primarily a rum (Cachaca) guy.

Last place I saw Henny White was in the duty free liquor stores in the Trinidad airport. Gonna pick up a few bottles next time I go back

Vodka - Tito's, try it and it will change your life
Tequila - El mayor, small batches inexpensive, quality is far superior to patron
Rum - Sailor Jerry's
Whiskey - Maker's Mark. Jameson just does not taste good to me

No flavored liquors for me at all

try a blindfolded vodka taste test sometime. they all burn the same

things I like to keep around
good memories

for breezies

don't care much for cognac but drink it anyway because brainwashed by rap music

word. thats why im moving towards stotch

Hennessy if I'm drinking brown

Ciroc is usually the vodka I drink

My go to cheap liquor is Seagrams Gin...

Remy Martin is aight too

Since im still a young guy I drink my henny straight, but every know and then ill take coke/pepsi with it

A few weeks back I took a shot of the new honey flavored wild turkey I was impressed :smokin

Back
Top Bottom