Brandon Roy

Maurice Jones-Drew

Cesc Fabregas
smokin.gif

Dont really have a baseball team I follow closely

kevin_durant_0628.jpg

Will get the max allowable contract to stay here for as long as he chooses
westbrookdunk.jpg

Slightly more touchable, but not really. Espencially on his current rookie contract, no way you could give us equal value, will hopefully stay and be a tandem with KD
james-harden-draft-night.jpg

To me, he's the most likely of all to end up somewhere else. I hope not and think we'll do all to retain him, but he is just the right type of good where you see he actually could give you more given a different team situation, and teams love to throw those guys OD money sometimes.
sergeibakaxu8.jpg

Look at how much your energy big man is making, then realize we have this dude locked up for the next 4 seasons, making only about 8 mil TOTAL. After that, he'll probably sign a deal at that PER yr. He'll also do Tyler Perry and other "urban" films in the offseason and play the tall, handsome, dark skinned brother (think Morris Chestnut) who comes and sweeps the young lady off her feet, after stealing her from Shemarr Moore or Terrence Howard.

kevin_durant_0628.jpg

Will get the max allowable contract to stay here for as long as he chooses
westbrookdunk.jpg

Slightly more touchable, but not really. Espencially on his current rookie contract, no way you could give us equal value, will hopefully stay and be a tandem with KD
james-harden-draft-night.jpg

To me, he's the most likely of all to end up somewhere else. I hope not and think we'll do all to retain him, but he is just the right type of good where you see he actually could give you more given a different team situation, and teams love to throw those guys OD money sometimes.
sergeibakaxu8.jpg

Look at how much your energy big man is making, then realize we have this dude locked up for the next 4 seasons, making only about 8 mil TOTAL. After that, he'll probably sign a deal at that PER yr. He'll also do Tyler Perry and other "urban" films in the offseason and play the tall, handsome, dark skinned brother (think Morris Chestnut) who comes and sweeps the young lady off her feet, after stealing her from Shemarr Moore or Terrence Howard.

Miami Heat- Mario Chalmers. That's about it.
nerd.gif

Dolphins - Nobody. Jake Long,  if anybody....

Marlins - El Nino, Josh Johnson, and Mike Stanton.

Miami Heat- Mario Chalmers. That's about it.
nerd.gif

Dolphins - Nobody. Jake Long,  if anybody....

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

sergeibakaxu8.jpg

Really son? Out of all the pictures you could have chose, this one? LOL

Until their contracts are up.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

sergeibakaxu8.jpg

Really son? Out of all the pictures you could have chose, this one? LOL

Until their contracts are up.

Nba: Josh Smith

NFL: Larry Fitzgerald

MLB: Jason Heyward (dont follow baseball the most so no offense to the braves better players)

Nba: Josh Smith

NFL: Larry Fitzgerald

MLB: Jason Heyward (dont follow baseball the most so no offense to the braves better players)

NBA: Mo Williams....
laugh.gif

NFL: Colt McCoy......
laugh.gif

MLB: Carlos Santana....
eyes.gif

[Joakim Noah] It's bad man, it's bad [Joakim Noah;]

Back
Top Bottom