Listening to B.I.G. Notorious Thugs...

aww real music...lyrics, melody, a good hook....
ohwell.gif

word I find myself skipping the track after Big's verse cause he ripped that $*@%.

Thug Luv on the other hand is a
pimp.gif
song all around

word I find myself skipping the track after Big's verse cause he ripped that $*@%.

pimp.gif
song all around

makes me mad that it takes like a minute and some change to get to biggie's verse though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

makes me mad that it takes like a minute and some change to get to biggie's verse though
laugh.gif

NO!

That !@%% is PERFECT!  The build up, the subtle additions to the beat every 4 bars or so.  When the bass comes in
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
.  That is appreciated to the fullest.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

laugh.gif

NO!

That !@%% is PERFECT!  The build up, the subtle additions to the beat every 4 bars or so.  When the bass comes in
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
.  That is appreciated to the fullest.

BIG has the worst verse on the song....i skip his verse on the reg... 7am in the mornin

BIG has the worst verse on the song....i skip his verse on the reg... 7am in the mornin

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

pimp.gif
song all around

Notorious Thugs is
pimp.gif
no doubt

but Thug Luv is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
song all around

Notorious Thugs is
pimp.gif
no doubt

but Thug Luv is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
song all around

Notorious Thugs is
pimp.gif
no doubt

but Thug Luv is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom