LITECOIN (Bitcoin's lil brother) Vol. OTHER DIGITAL CURRENCIES Vol. LETS GET THIS MONEY!!

No, he said at it's current rate it COULD trade above $1300. But he clearly stated that $1300 is the fair maximum value of Bitcoin with a max market cap of 15 billion.

You're twisting words to create hype.
The 'crash' has already pretty much rebounded - it was a normal market fluctuation given the nature of scary holders to sell when any bad news hits.

What you're missing here is that this is basically one of the biggest financial entities there is is endorsing BTC. This is huge news to investors because since the banks run the government there is less likelihood for BTC to get regulated.

Chill with the accusations champ, I'm not in here for Internet arguments or to make false hype...neither of which are to my benefit.

The 'crash' has already pretty much rebounded - it was a normal market fluctuation given the nature of scary holders to sell when any bad news hits.

What you're missing here is that this is basically one of the biggest financial entities there is is endorsing BTC. This is huge news to investors because since the banks run the government there is less likelihood for BTC to get regulated.

Chill with the accusations champ, I'm not in here for Internet arguments or to make false hype...neither of which are to my benefit.
40% in less than 24hrs is far from a normal market fluctuation, except in the bitcoin world. I don't see it as an endorsement, and an analyst at BofA doesn't speak for government regulation. My point is that no one has any idea which way this is headed. There is nothing to justify any price for bitcoin aside from speculation. Any random news turns the value upside down, an article announcing regulation could send this to $50 a coin. I'm long term bullish on bitcoin, but it is far too volatile right now to make any predictions near term.

JPMorgan May Create a Virtual Currency That Rivals Bitcoin. JPMorgan Chase has filed a U.S. patent application for a computerized payment system that resembles the virtual currency Bitcoin, the Financial Times reports.

JPMorgan Chase has filed a U.S. patent application for a computerized payment system that resembles the virtual currency Bitcoin, the Financial Times reports.

As more people make their purchases online, banks, credit card companies and tech companies are all hoping to capitalize on the quickly expanding business of mobile and online payments. Bitcoin rose this year as the most prominent virtual cash system, storing its users’ cash in computer files. The price of Bitcoin shares soared to over $1,240 the day after Thanksgiving (a 9,000% gain for the year), and its new virtual currency may one day challenge the traditional payment systems of big credit card companies and banks.

JPMorgan’s patent application (which was updated from a 1999 version) says that its new payment system will compete with with credit and debit cards for online transactions. It mimics a few features from BitCoin: JPMorgan’s system involves creating “virtual cash” that will sit in an online wallet. Each transaction will be saved in a public record of transactions, similar to Bitcoin’s “blockchain.”

Read more: JPMorgan Files Patent for Bitcoin-like Payment System | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2013/12/10...l-currency-that-rivals-bitcoin/#ixzz2n9Q2L6L1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom