Little kids crawling under the fitting rooms at the mall unappreciation

I was at the mall today tryin on some clothes, and this random little kid bout 2 or 3 years old just crawls under the fitting room im in, and i was justspeachless. He started lookin up. I was changin my pants too, so i jus held em over myself. Someone grabbed his leg and pulled him out hella quickly, and hehit his head hella hard. This was quite an experience. Anyone else ever had somethin like this happen?

you shoulda did what's in your avy.

laugh.gif
that's a good suggestion

my boy being wildn out on lil kids in the mall

"stop @+%%@!* running before i clothes line you"

"wheres your @+%%@!* mother so i can slap her"

"which one of you lil _'s wanna get slapped"

i be
roll.gif
like leave em alone son it aint that serious, hes like na
indifferent.gif
they @+%%@!* annoying

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

i be
roll.gif
like leave em alone son it aint that serious, hes like na
indifferent.gif
they @+%%@!* annoying
laugh.gif

you should video tape that and post it on here

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

He wildin'
laugh.gif

dude would have got blasted in the face with an article of clothing i was trying on.

Yea I can't stand that and kids/babies who are staring at you and reaching for you, touching you and #!$# while the parents are right there and don'tdo anything. I'm quick to make a scary face at that*@@+ now or growl, something to make them cry

I so i jus held em over myself. Someone grabbed his leg and pulled him out hella quickly, and he hit his head hella hard.
laugh.gif

Woulda slapped him, "perverted justice" if you will

yeah i hate that, sometimes when im really having a hard time with trying on clothes (which i hate doing) i be feeling tempted to kick the kid in the face.people need to watch their kids, then they be wondering why the kids end up missing and stuff.

Lolllll I can imagine the feeling...The kid doesnt know anything and hes just staring out of curiosity around meanwhile youre staring back in shock, horror,and embarrassment all at the same time.

No, Ive never had it happen to me

Back
Top Bottom