Little things for your Girl

Came in ready to say some bitter stuff(got dumped). Maybe I wasn't doing enough 
mean.gif
. On to the next 
pimp.gif

Bruh I was just thinking about taking a day trip to Philly for some cheesesteaks. What some good spots?

I would say it more of the time(and somewhat love) taking to make a simple sandwich than buying a sandwich

I just love getting a good sandwich from spots around town and a beer

cheesesteak wise, Tony Lukes is my fav. and Campo's is solid

Flowers, opening car doors, sending encouraging text in the morning + Starbuck's gifting to her email, Using a warm rag to wipe my babies off her butt/back.

Last edited:
Don't know what stage y'all are in, but when she becomes your main dookie stain, open her car door. Don't know why, but if you do that on a regular you can expect "when we first met level BJs" well after that new car smell has worn off.

Cook her a meal. And even if you can't cook, take some time to learn to cook some simple Italian dishes. They're easy af to make. When the food is ready, serve her. She'll take a bullet for you homie.

Women love feet rubs too, but use those sparingly, because she'll expect that ****. Just one day out of the blue grab some lotion, grab her foot unannounced and make love to it with your fingers. She'll be wetter than a kool aid sweater my man.

Might do something cute every now and then for her to see the softer side of a fly cat. Hot summer July 4th evening I ran over to Kennedy Fried Chicken and picked up a big box, I went to her project buildings and called her down and we had a little feast on the courtyard benches, had a little E&J to bend us over. Watched the fireworks in the hood and sat under the stars on some thug love ****. Straight Fax

Might do something cute every now and then for her to see the softer side of a fly cat. Hot summer July 4th evening I ran over to Kennedy Fried Chicken and picked up a big box, I went to her project buildings and called her down and we had a little feast on the courtyard benches, had a little E&J to bend us over. Watched the fireworks in the hood and sat under the stars on some thug love ****. Straight Fax
realest **** in this thread

Would you all pump gas for a shorty you just met just cuz she was beautiful

My friend said he would and I called him a simp.

Last edited:
Would you all pump gas for a shorty you just met just cuz she was beautiful

My friend said he would and I called him a simp.

Just met? :lol:

Nope. You gotta treat a beautiful woman just like she's average or else you're losing right off the bat. A PERSON, female or male, is going to treat you like you treat yourself. If you start off subservient, you will get dealt with that way.

69 and dining ain‘t easy. wen u need ur meat serviced 3x a day, u gotta sacrifice. there can be times where dining is tough work. to nurture i usually use Mcdonalds soft serve.ice cream

69 and dining ain‘t easy. wen u need ur meat serviced 3x a day, u gotta sacrifice. there can be times where dining is tough work. to nurture i usually use Mcdonalds soft serve.ice cream

Chocolate or the vanilla mc flurry?

Back
Top Bottom