Live police car chase!

Who in Cali remembers that one summer where there was a televised Police chase everyday as if it were like a tv show or something. I think it may have been like 4 or 5 years ago.

laugh.gif
dude stopping at the red lights and all

Cops taking an hour to get in as hes on the ground.

LAPD fail

AND they stop the stream.. Time for a beat down and shooting?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Nothing will top the DJ Khalid chase. NOTHING
laugh.gif
 I was in ATL at the time and was up till like 3:00 am. Every one thought Chris Brown snapped. Thread was like 10 pages a minute 
laugh.gif

Growing up in LA you see a lot of chases. Anyone remember in like 02-03 when dude was in a pickup truck and drove on the freeway during rush hour. So he hopped out of the truck and stole a van that was like 10 cars in front. Had the driver of the van dragging. My whole family was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif

i remember a few summers ago i saw some dude get shot in broad daylight after a chase but they cut it off before he was killed.. then some guy losing control in the cleveland national forest. and another time a motorcyclist escaping by riding into a parking structure.. all happened in la

Remember the time that dude stopped his pickup on a bridge, lit his pickup on fire killing his dog, shot in the head with a shotgun, stumbled around for 2 seconds before he drops and blood rushes out of his head making a 20 foot long stream?

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Remember the time that dude stopped his pickup on a bridge, lit his pickup on fire killing his dog, shot in the head with a shotgun, stumbled around for 2 seconds before he drops and blood rushes out of his head making a 20 foot long stream?

i was like 12 when that happened live
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
they had counselors in the tv all day afterwards for the kids/people who saw it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom