Living Solo aka No Roommates - Rookies and Veterans Welcome

Thoughts and experiences from those who have gone this route?

I'm 26 and am just about over the roommate/GF set up. I enjoy my space, even if it means paying a little more per month in rent. Coming off a serious relarionship as well, so it'll be a little strange not having somebody around, but damn am I ever looking forward to it.

I have a spot picked out and will move in come late June.

Definitely excited to be heading in this direction, but curious to hear from those who already have this set up.

Worth the extra ducketts to have your own space, my friend.

Don't let people wear shoes all in your crib.

And cut the lights/air off when you're not home.

Living alone was probably the most fun I had in my 20's. Always had people over when I wanted and just didn't holland at anyone if I wanted to be left alone, life was so simple.

The only downside was watching horror movies and being f'd up after. I remember the Ring and Grudge had me just breaking night and going to work tired as hell. I don't do well with pale Asian ghosts with long hair :lol:

Buy some curtains so you can walk around in your birthday suit. The best thing about living alone IMO.

Last edited:
Been looking and hoping to make this move myself lately. If it weren't for a car payment I could probably afford it though.

I did it in college for 2 years. Best thing was u could go slob up ur boys houses for parties when u wanted to n come home to no messes. Also like u said if u just wNt peace n quiet u got it no worries. Can be boring when u want to kick it n noones down but so easy for the yambs. Def was my best two years of gpa as well. Enjoy my friend

a man needs his own den before anything else. ur not there to play catcher and receiver with room mates or homie. ur there to bring home females. when solo u can flounce and walk around in da newds like Daniel Radcliffe.

I live alone. wouldnt have it any other way. besides a gf/wife....a couple nights a week. lol.

Roommates are a nice buffer between moving out of the parents crib and living on your own, when I went solo my rent nearly doubled. I cared for about the first 3 days haha

Living alone was probably the most fun I had in my 20's. Always had people over when I wanted and just didn't holland at anyone if I wanted to be left alone, life was so simple.

The only downside was watching horror movies and being f'd up after. I remember the Ring and Grudge had me just breaking night and going to work tired as hell. I don't do well with pale Asian ghosts with long hair :lol:

Bruh :lol:.

Live alone and it is awesome. Love being able to get away from everyone.

How is this even a thread? :lol:

Living alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roommates

Living alone is worth it, pa.
That's ya domain. You don't have to worry about another man in ya space. Invite people over as you please. Let that pipe hang low and walk around ya crib butt naked, body exposed, meat out and everything.

It's part of becoming a man

Living alone is worth it, pa.
That's ya domain. You don't have to worry about another man in ya space. Invite people over as you please. Let that pipe hang low and walk around ya crib butt naked, body exposed, meat out and everything.

It's part of becoming a man

When ya moms move out?

I'm planning on living at home tip I'm done with my apprenticeship at age 24 at least. If something does happen and I end up moving out I can afford it, but I'd rather stay at home to save money and so my old man isn't alone. Hopefully by 25 I can buy a house.

Back
Top Bottom