LL Cool J done lost his god damn mind

Song had a good message til LL started rapping, leave it up to Marion to set us back 400 years on a song that was supposed to be about progress.

[tariq nasheed sound sample] Get outta here ya damn $*&^! [/tariq nasheed sound sample]

:rofl: Repped my dude.

I'm not even gonna bother to watch this foolishness.

From what i'm reading though... the quote in my sig is SO on point.

roll.gif
Too much . . .

L.gif
L.gif
it's funny because it's 2 L's! 
roll.gif

Brad Paisley did a great job...and LL....it's not looking too good for him. 

LL looks like a fool for that. i couldn't even watch the entire vid, just cringe-inducing

Yo, this joint Bangs...

I'm going to bring out the Du rag I havent worn in years, and that confed flag shirt in the corner of my closet, and swag out...

Or ill just wear this...

Last edited:
Don't think iv ever cringed at a song as much as that - Just waiting for LL to enter that song had me sitting in a cold sweat :lol:

I was offended before ll **** j started rapping

White man on a song talkin bout how hard it is to be rich and white and cherish only certain parts of a horrible history

oh woe is the rich white hick

I was offended before ll **** j started rapping

White man on a song talkin bout how hard it is to be rich and white and cherish only certain parts of a horrible history

oh woe is the rich white hick

Clearly not what Brad's verse was about, you're the only one who got the vibe, sit yo black panther *** down.

Clearly not what Brad's verse was about, you're the only one who got the vibe, sit yo black panther *** down.

no I'm not,thats how it came across to me and if you dont agree thats fine you can finish slurping the hick I spoke my mind already

Look at you, you're emotional.

Look at you, you're a clown

what about what I said came off as remotely emotional? you're the gent who made the decision to attack my opinion in the first place so it must've rustled your jimmies

we disagree thats it thats all my man now move along

Back
Top Bottom