LMAO...Drake apologized to Kobe's wife vol. U wasnt w/ me shootin' in the gym

Speak for yourself famb.

i knew some clown would say something dumb like this. Like you have as much money as Drake or even close to being as successful as him. Like your girl (if you have one) isn't bumping Drake singing word for word with him. It's not even a competition dawg.

Hell, I'm sure if given the opportunity your girl would slobber on Rick Ross' sausage.

Only on NT man.

My girl said she dnt want Drake cuz she ain't bisexual

drake-tattoo.jpg

Drake took my girl and made her tat his name so he knew it was real.....

At the time when the song was released (January 2012), Kobe and Vanessa were going through a highly publicized divorce where Vanessa was supposed to get $150 Million​

He's saying that she didn't do anything to help earn that money​

And how does his manager shooting her a text make Drake a sucker :lol:

His manager apologized tho not him. N's just be skimming articles and ready to hate.

I know. I said it first page and no one wanted to read it.

iLLest!

Bruh if anyone thinks DRAKE HIMSELF apologized to Kobe over this then I don't know what to tell ya :lol:

Bro what makes drake a soft is that he apologized the most *****made way he sent a typed apology to his manager which his manager forwarded to her cause he was scared to deal with her himself, peep the public apology

“That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else.”

In my book he's a sucka

"Since my husband isn’t friends with Drake, we received a text of an apology forwarded from his manager. It’s done and over with and it’s now time for people to THINK before speaking” - Vanessa Bryant

Showing drake sent a message to his manager which he forwarded to her some dudes be having cellphones for 5 + years don't even know what a forward is :lol:

Last edited:
If this is true, that makes Drake gangsta ...dissed the man's wife then apologized a couple million dollars later from tour money. 
laugh.gif

There's no doubt in my mind Kobe has punched Vanessa in the face over misplaced anger about the song reference. 

If this is true, that makes Drake gangsta ...dissed the man's wife then apologized a couple million dollars later from tour money. :lol:

There's no doubt in my mind Kobe has punched Vanessa in the face over misplaced anger about the song reference. 

Yeah...he punched her in the face over it when he was clearly caught laughing at the lyrics when they were yelled at him in a public diner.

You really think Kobe got mad about that son? It probably just boosted his ego even more. If it was me I'd be rappin those lines to bed. :lol:

W/ no prenup....cheaper to keep her.

he making 30 mill this year or next year , plus the nike deal he has , she's waiting for his net

to go up because she getting half anyway.....one of her friends probably got in her ear

If apologizing for things you say in a song makes you soft, then Pimp C is soft too.

Also, Vanessa probably decided against divorce because her "half" of the Bryant fortune was going to be three homes that equaled $75M in value. However, with no marketable skills, she probably would not be able to afford to maintain her lifestyle and upkeep on even one of those homes. It was in her best interest to stay.

All that pre nup talk in null and void. In Cali if you're married for 10+ years all bets are off with that pre nup deal

this defeatist mentality isn't very becoming. You have no idea what the next man has. hell, you don't even know what drake has. you just think you do lol.

I'm not being a defeatist. Obviously Drake won't take everyone's girlfriend because not everyone will be attracted to him. But it would be foolish to believe that it isn't likely that he can.

Realistically speaking, I'm sure someone of Drake's stature would have no problem. He doesn't have to be extremely rich, but his fame and success is satisfactory. Also, although this may sound hypocritical do you honestly believe that a person that spends hours on a sneaker forum can compare to a multi platinum artist?

If a woman had a choice of living in Leimert Park or La Jolla, which would she most likely choose? I mean sure, some ride or die chicks will stay with their boyfriend, but come on...

Let us not forget the notorious NT Smush story.

What you did there. I seent it.

Last edited:
If apologizing for things you say in a song makes you soft, then Pimp C is soft too.

Also, Vanessa probably decided against divorce because her "half" of the Bryant fortune was going to be three homes that equaled $75M in value. However, with no marketable skills, she probably would not be able to afford to maintain her lifestyle and upkeep on even one of those homes. It was in her best interest to stay.

View media item 203268

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom