Local Pittsburgh news station interviews family who rented home in Florida to local fugitive (Video)

So I haven't posted on here in a min, but I had to share this video. Kenneth Konias shot and killed his co-worker who worked in an armor truck with him, then ran off with the money. So they finally found him in Florida after being on the run for two months. The local news went and interviewed the people he was renting the house from...and this is the footage. http://www.wpxi.com/videos/news/raw-target-11-goes-inside-florida-home-where/vG3N8/
I'm sorry but I'm not sure how to add the video on here....but please tell me ol'girl isn't serious in this video
roll.gif

I remember when this happened in the Burgh, sounds like something out of a movie....I cant believe he was still in the USA, I woulda bounced to Mexico

this dude is an idiot for still being in the states.  i know it's not as simple as just crossing the border wherever you want, but you got TWO MILLION CASH!  make that money work for you.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I remember when this happened in the Burgh, sounds like something out of a movie....I cant believe he was still in the USA, I woulda bounced to Mexico
Maaaaaan, minus poppin his partner, I was hopin dude never got caught.
laugh.gif
They was talkin about this for a min on the news. Had the reporters lookin mad that he wasn't caught yet
Shorty w/ the wig/lace front need to sit it down.

Back
Top Bottom