|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of Tjarks' writing. Probably my favorite NBA read because it's so easy and detailed.

Man I was just looking at some of dlo vs mudiay's shooting numbers. I don't ever wanna see Mudiay's name brought up in this thread again. For as much as muddy is supposed to be the better athlete he is shooting HORRIBLE at the rim and the majority of his shots are 16 feet and out where he's also been pretty bad. By the end of this week it's likely he will be shooting under 30% as his 3 point % continues to cool down. Bruh has 34 assists to 32 turnovers :x. The ONLY thing you could say he's better at is getting to the line. Anything else is marginal and a result of him getting more pt

Interesting about Mudiay's numbers

For me, I just really want to see Dlo blow by someone (anyone) and get to the rim and finish, still hasn't happened even one time

Last edited:
Hard loss. Game we could have had but its a make or miss league. We missed at the end. Not even mad.

This team is going to do nothing but get better. Might not result in a bunch of wins but in the long run this is good.

But in an interview with CBS Sports on Saturday at John Jay College, where Bryant dragged his aching body for a 2 1/2 hour practice between games, he disputed the notion that all of his shots and demands are detracting from the future plan.

"They're one in the same," he said. "Because they learn by observing how I approach it. They don't want to see me approach it as an average player, or approach it as a player who's 20 years in. They want to and need to see that focus and that intensity and that energy and that drive. That's how they learn. They've told me that. They want to see that. That's how they want to learn."

Undoubtedly, there are aspects of Bryant's preparation and approach that Russell and Randle can absorb. The question is, at what cost?
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer...han-just-a-shrine-for-kobe-bryant-this-season

Kobe is a lunatic. :lol:

Another thing. Lou Williams is not a good fit for this team. In terms of chuckers, Swaggy actually fits the best, and has done the most to fit in. (Yes long season still awaits, and could still change).

But Lou Will takes from Russell & Clarkson as much as Kobe does. Kobe has high usage, but he isn't primary ball handler when he's out there. At least with Nick, he's strictly a 2nd unit guy, at this point he's only out there for 3s, and is not taking minutes from anybody but Anthony Brown, and truth be told, Brown should have taken the year in the DLeague anyway.

Maybe, Lou Williams shouldn't be touching the court with Russell & Clarkson, and that allows the young guys to trade off being the guy. Whether it's with Kobe or Nick at the 3 for Russell & Clarkson. When you throw in Lou, with Clarkson or Russell, he becomes primary ball handler, and that's not optimal.

Completely agree with this....

The ball should either be in D'lo, Clarkson or Huertas hands to start for 90% of all our possessions.

Interesting match ups tonight; Russell vs Dragic, Kobe vs Wade/Deng/Winslow, Randle vs Bosh/McRoberts, Hibbert vs Whiteside

I know I'm adding fuel to the Byron fire, however... 
nerd.gif

Malone on Mudiay:

CTbuQV-WEAEtjqI.png

You can't duplicate this in practice, bruh. 

Also, to the panicky: Russell's 19 too. 

To the Russell defenders: here comes another game and another chance for him to get by a defender and attack the basket. Hasn't happened yet, 6 games and counting...

But hey I guess he's only 19, it takes time to develop a first step and quickness and aggressiveness, right?

I'm really pulling for Russell, I just want to see a sign that he can beat a defender and get to the rim, is that too much to ask?

Last edited:
Interesting match ups tonight; Russell vs Dragic, Kobe vs Wade/Deng/Winslow, Randle vs Bosh/McRoberts, Hibbert vs Whiteside

You genuinely feel these match ups are really interesting? :lol:

Considering we're going to lose by 48 tonight... :tongue:

Last edited:
Should be a good look at our starting center for next year. Hopefully Wade doesn't hurt Bean tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom