|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least let him play everyone knows who lou williams is.

Let the kid play no matter if he sucks, let him play.

I want someone to ask Byron what the **** are his true intentions with this team, i dont get what i'm watching.

We do hve some decent trade bait bass and lou.

This loss is 100% on byron. Called a to with 9 minutes left during the heat run and didn't make any subs :stoneface: . Clarkson was the only starter out there for basically the whole 4th

Last edited:
I haven't been more frustrated with the Lakers in all the time of been on NT. It's one thing to lose, it should be a given against a playoff team.. But what Byron is doing is unconscionable.

Closer to my dream scenario of 1-11 going into the home game vs Portland

Then losing to Por and BS resigning or getting fired

Lamb and Tuna Fish

KYSrBWx.gif

Last edited:
I haven't been more frustrated with the Lakers in all the time of been on NT. It's one thing to lose, it should be a given against a playoff team.. But what Byron is doing is unconscionable.

Everything Byron does makes zero sense to me.

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters
Byron Scott said he didn’t really consider bringing D’Angelo Russell back in at the end of the game, Miami had too big of a lead.

FOH

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
He's here only to tank. No other logical explanation. Nobody can be this dumb, seriously.

Last edited:
@BaxterHolmes
D’Angelo Russell on playing late in games: "I’ve got to figure out what I’m doing wrong so I can correct it.”

Byron explain why?

“No."

I hate byron scott... he keeps benching whoever is hot.   never plays russell in the 4th, doesnt explain himself.  he might be worse than .....mike dantoni...yes I SAID IT.  
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom