|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love you kobe. you just had a bad night bro. shrug it off. we'll get em next time chief.

Byron :smh:

Everyone knew we were going to lose.

But we ain't eem compete. :\

'S on you, guy.

Last edited:
If we're worst record the percentages are in our favor (and I know you know this), I don't know why you keep saying that, E. At this point it's not hard to believe we'll have the worst record.

I don't give a flying ****.

This is not worth it. Developing the guys we have now is more important than some maybe pick.

As it sits we have a 44.2% chance of losing the pick.

If we were a game better it'd be a coin flip right now.

This is not worth it. If we get the pick, fine. Let it be by luck. If we lose it. Whatever.

But just sheer odds are not much in our favor.

I think there's a way to have both. This team isn't equipped to support the young guys, too many who need the ball to be effective. Byron is clearly someone who needs to go right now and I am 100% behind that. I just hope we maximize our chances for that pick with minimal harm.

I just don't understand how a guy as intelligent as Kobe can look at his age, look at his game, and decide to play further away from the basket... Offensively very few of the sets get him in the right spots on the floor, which in turn means that's a lot of those sets probably aren't plays being ran thru him as a scoring option. He gets so frustrated with the spacing and guys being in the wrong spots but man damn, contribute by teaching these young boys where they suppose to be at on the floor. Do that rather than pulling wild threes b/c guys are out of position :smh:... Metta on the floor he's telling guys to run thru, pointing guys into spots on the floor, all that! Kobe just frowns, shakes his head and flicks up a bad shot

Defensively this team is [emoji]128686[/emoji] ... Poor rotations, no help defense, no one boxing out. Poor Roy, hedging guys on the drive, closing out gaps, helping on defense only to have the ball thrown over his head for an alley oop :smh: :smh: :smh:

Sigh man just sigh

Last edited:
When you're old and can't get position anymore it's just easier to jack up shots. If takes too much draining on his body with no legs to have to battle down low.

It's very possible we keepin our pick. Very.

Long as they keep Byron.

He's hurting their development, but adding another blue chip as well as a real coach next year will start the turn back upstream.

I keep waiting/wishing tho for us to get a DLo/Clarkson/Nance/Randle/Black lineup. Tonight's 4th quarter woulda been a nice time for it. :frown:

Lemme get one quarter of that Byron, stop playin Bass, Lou, Nick Young in garbage time b.

When you're old and can't get position anymore it's just easier to jack up shots. If takes too much draining on his body with no legs to have to battle down low.

Which is why he needs someone to help him create his shot; something Russell was brought in to do :smh:

It's still a coin flip essentially.

So let's hold off on "very."

It's not worth the damage it's doing to our young guys and the franchise for it. It's just not worth it. Because not everything can be fixed in a short period.

4 prospects and $60 million is just not attractive to anybody in the NBA. There's going to be plenty of places that will have just enough cap space and only a couple holes to fill either as a solid playoff team or as a fringe playoff team. So we'd be in store for another garbage filled offseason. You think guys are just going to say yeah sign me up for that. A team that adds another rookie, but it's still going to be a "what improvement are they showing me?!?!" It's still a 25 win team next year.

How do you get out of that? Just sit on $60mil in cap again? Enough is enough of this. If we end up with somebody in the offseason it's because we drastically overpaid and hurt chances of further putting things together.

You'll get a couple of years of that. Each year constantly kicking the can down another season.

By the time you look up. You're already paying Clarkson and Randle significant money, and couldn't develop out of a basketball purgatory team.

Fire Byron now. Start making the moves to set up the team with the guys you want for a few years. Get the guys you want to play the minutes they need to start improving. Show that there is something to look at on this team for all players in FA. That with the significant cap space and progression that has already been made by our young guys gives you a shot to build a competing team before you have to start paying some of them. Because you think we'll be competing with those 4 guys, before most of which you'll be set to be pay a large amount without significant upgrades in FA in 2016 & 2017? It's just not happening. Enough teams with enough cap space in the next couple years will make the necessary FA improvements that further put us down.

So get all the wins you can, at the benefit of the 4-5 actually long term pieces we have. Not wins for the sake of wins. Wins from the guys this team ALREADY drafted for the future. You know a core of a roster.

And if you keep the pick by lucky ping pong ball bounces, hallelujah, we lucked out again. If we lose the pick, it's through our young guys making a leap. And it's worth it.

But I truly don't think some of you realize how actually damaging these 14 games have been and how much more damaging they will when you project them out over 82. Especially when there is just as much chance at losing the pick just sitting there and letting this circus happen.

Last edited:
I'm indifferent at this point.

I don't want Byron crapping on the development of the youngsters any longer. But I'm unsure any of the assistants can be better and the presence of Kobe may just be too much to overcome.

I'm on team Fire Byron ASAP. Some interim replacement might (and probably will) be just as bad a coach on the sidelines, but maybe he won't have the same stubbornness, double standards, and archaic thinking.

Cp
Mamba
E
Ska
L2B
Gtb
Pants
Freeze
Roboto
Acb (4 on d, Kobe goes 1v5 every play)
I'm missing a bunch of people but people can fill the rest of the list in

Be could also go with an outside hire and get rck

Not sure if we should go with a young brad Stevens type like Kal-el or the older George Karl type like CP

Be could also go with an outside hire and get rck

Not sure if we should go with a young brad Stevens type like Kal-el or the older George Karl type like CP

That's nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.

*crosses arms in happiness*

^ Everyone's going to say CP, but his position is already filled: GM.

Just because you know how to execute rotations doen't make you a good coach. Kind of helps to really know basketball. :lol:

^ Everyone's going to say CP, but his position is already filled: GM.

Just because you know how to execute rotations doen't make you a good coach. Kind of helps to really know basketball. :lol:
Cp would cut everyone before training camp is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom