|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple articles now talking about Lakers and the losing streak and Byron's handling of the young'ns. Good good, the heat is finally getting turnt. Get this ************ all the way the **** out of here. Frankly, I don't even want to see his face on TWC after either or in any capacity unless it's on the bottom of my toilet.

Last edited:
I'd like to keep Byron 32 more games and one lottery announcement, please. :lol:

Then we can fire him twice.

Related note, Magic and Worthy crucifying MDA daily, then excusing this mother ****** is beyond infuriating. Absolutely pathetic on both of em.

Russell is being moved back into the starting lineup after the All Star Break. Byron gave no reason

That's great, and I'm happy but :rofl:

Last edited:
He was their teammate and won chips with them, you really think they're going to talk bad about him. Use some common sense.

Common sense? Like crucifying the guy before him who clearly wasn't at fault then not saying a word while Byron does a worse job?

That common sense? :lol:

kobe embracing the tank 
pimp.gif

Russell is being moved back into the starting lineup after the All Star Break. Byron gave no reason

That's great, and I'm happy but :rofl:

Good.

Byron probably thinks it's necessary to be a hard *** on the rookies for exactly half a season, no matter what. Even if you need to get on their *** about conflicting things and confuse the hell out of them

Just hope D'lo and Randle will be on longer leashes after the break.

The Nets piss me off. Their starters are competitive, but their bench keeps letting games slip away. :smh:

Did anyone listen to Don MacLean speak about Byron? Dude nailed his assessment of Byron Scott right on the head.

"Just because you choose to coach, doesn't mean you're a good coach." :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
That Don Maclean interview speaks to my heart, pure gold

But Byron's family and an innocent bystander, so he might be back

Weren't we just talking about this 3 days ago? :lol: :nerd:

However, Steve Kyler has been talking all morning about how improbably it would be. Riley pulled it off for Miami, but it would take a TON of work for the Warriors to do it, and it would leave them with pretty much just their 4-5 guys, and nothing else.

Granted, it would be the greatest starting unit I've ever seen, and the best shooting team in the history of the sport, but still pretty unlikely.

But if the Dubs wanna cut Barnes loose on a whim, who am I to say no to something like that? :D

All valid points...but as a long time laker fan watching what Jerry Buss built go in the the toilet because his son is clueless is just a disgrace...Jeannie needs to take over clean house completely top down..Mitch needs to go too he's been Jim's lapdog..Get some energy and excitement back..

All valid points...but as a long time laker fan watching what Jerry Buss built go in the the toilet because his son is clueless is just a disgrace...Jeannie needs to take over clean house completely top down..Mitch needs to go too he's been Jim's lapdog..Get some energy and excitement back..

You must not know much about Jeanie Buss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom