|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only contract I'm giving Whiteside is a 2 year max.

He won't accept and sign a 2 year contract with any team.He's going to be looking for a multi year max deal from any team.

I still see Pat Riley re signing him and paying him this summer.

Last edited:
Only contract I'm giving Whiteside is a 2 year max.

Why? They're going to offer him a 4 year max deal. Can't be really choosy if somebody actually wants to come here.

It's going to be next to impossible for Riles to sign him back.

Last edited:
Roscoes...universal studios is koo...felipes if u like pit beef sandwiches...ton of stuff man Google

Roscoes, Lucy's, Boiling Crab, Fogo De Cho, Hawkins House of Burgers, Astro Burger, The omelette and waffle, I could go on but I'd have you all over cali. Lol

Going to the game tonight. Doubt Kobe plays which sucks because this was the only time I could take my daughter. Wanted her to have one more good bye.

Last edited:
800 degrees, there's the place on Venice beach, candle something...it's really good.

RANDYS DONUTS!!!

Let me get this straight guys really want to throw a max to Whiteside, who this year is on a very Disciplined championship organization with Vets, Playing with Wade, Bosh, Dragic, Deng, etc etc and for most of the season the heat have been barely a few games over .500 IN THE EAST. He has very well documented issues & ya'll want to max him out ??

That moves smells of desperation and sabotage.

That moves smells of desperation and sabotage.
we did try to sign carmelo anthony

i get why guys want him

hes an athletic big who can guard the paint. 

perfect compliment to Randle and D'lo

hes basically a bizarro deandre jordan

Last edited:

i get why guys want him

But for max player money on a team that isn't even CLOSE to contending. Atleast with DJ you have no off court/personality issues & you have a HOF pg with him. I'm high on Russell and believe he will be able to control the offense at an elite level, but spending superstar money on a player who literally wasn't able to be in the league just a year and change ago is a real big concern to me. whiteside does block A lot of shots but it's not like he's an interior anchor in the likes of a Mutumbo, Wallace etc etc Aka someone who will considerably boost your defense to a top 5 with his presence alone.

When this squad has this many holes, i rather divi that money up unless we are getting a proven Superstar

i get why guys want him

But for max player money on a team that isn't even CLOSE to contending. Atleast with DJ you have no off court/personality issues & you have a HOF pg with him. I'm high on Russell and believe he will be able to control the offense at an elite level, but spending superstar money on a player who literally wasn't able to be in the league just a year and change ago is a real big concern to me. whiteside does block A lot of shots but it's not like he's an interior anchor in the likes of a Mutumbo, Wallace etc etc Aka someone who will considerably boost your defense to a top 5 with his presence alone.

When this squad has this many holes, i rather divi that money up unless we are getting a proven Superstar
While there are legitimate concerns with him, he does fit well with the youngsters on offense and defense, in his prime and should be attainable with some luck.

Ideally, the Lakers give him the Lance Stephenson contract (two years guaranteed, third year a team option) but I don't think that's realistic unless he has an all time meltdown then becomes radioactive.

Last edited:
While there are legitimate concerns with him, he does fit well with the youngsters on offense and defense, in his prime and should be attainable with some luck.

Ideally, the Lakers give him the Lance Stephenson contract (two years guaranteed, third year a team option) but I don't think that's realistic unless he has an all time meltdown then becomes radioactive.

Another team with cap space will offer him a guaranteed max 4 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom