|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing the pick would hurt, even in what is perceived as a weak draft. But at least it would mean keeping next year's pick in a projected deeper draft.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keeping the pick in a "deeper" draft doesn't mean **** if we buy multiple free agents and win 35 games.

Top 3 pick this year >>>>>>>> 15th pick next year.

Only way next year's "deeper" draft benefits us is if we tank AGAIN.

So get this year's pick, and proceed.

We won't be as bad next season, so the pick won't be as good likely and by that time they'll panic trade it away anyway.

CP done turned into Trump Hulk with his personal attacks towards me. If you're going to attack me, don't use the "this is for anyone that thinks this" crap...just @ me

Lets get this straight CP you're not scaring or intimidating any one.

I didn't trade the pick for Bum Nash, that was our front office, we were put in a position where we have to pray that our pick lands in the top 3 in order to keep it.

What I said, jokingly, was that it wouldn't be soooo bad to lose it because we get it unprotected for the next years draft. Obviously it would suck short term, and in no way did I ever say that I want to lose the pick, but if you look at a bigger picture you could be a little more positive. Especially that our luck is basically 50/50 to keep/lose it.

Turn the **** down.

And 2017 draft pool > 2016 draft pool by all accounts. Go read something.

Last edited:
If you're going to address me, address me.... don't announce this is for anyone when I'm the only one saying this.

Dry your kitty.

Only one? :rofl:

I had Mamba, E, you, and 2 other random people in that post dude. You think I give a **** about you? :lol:

We'll see what happens on draft lottery day, but not every draft is cut the same.

It's not as simple as #3 > #7

The ramifications of losing this pick are devastating. Not only will wet we not add a piece, which could be that other all star talent to maybe go along with D'Lo. The FA effect will be real as well.

It's almost comical at this point. :lol:

"Win 15 games in an entire season and don't get a top 3 pick for it, no biggie".

Good Lord. :smh:

You quoted Mamba (who agrees with you) but addressed my statement....

"2017 Draft looks to be way deeper"

:lol: :rofl:

Directly quoted me....

You are lost. A lot of you are.

I'm so tired of seeing you guys and your "2 player draft" bull ****.

"2 player Draft" :lol:

Between "it won't really be all that bad if we lose our pick" to 2 player draft, to I hear 2017 Draft looks deep, what the **** with this thread today? :smh:

Directly quoted me three times....and addressed my draft statement throughout. I said 2-player draft did I not? no one else said that within the last 3 pages...

I directed them at anybody that thinks "naw it's cool if we lose our pick, no harm there"

It's dumb.

Another quote...

You obviously "give a **** about" me.

You see that, I directly quoted you, and I'm not hiding it. No subliminals.

Check your medication.

Last edited:
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Losing the pick would hurt, even in what is perceived as a weak draft. But at least it would mean keeping next year's pick in a projected deeper draft.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Literally all I said.

If Anthony Davis, Lebron and KAT were at the top of this years draft I would say YES absolutely devastating in every single way.

Neither Ben or Brandon will be NBA ready like those guys. No freaking way.

Mamba, I don't agree with this statement :lol:

Skills wise they both translate immediately, Ben has the body already as well.

Or yeah they are definite both have skills that would be fantastic wherever they land....

But those 3 were ready made IMO, these guys will take some seasoning kind of like D'lo has done, they will flash some glimpses at their potential, and have games where they get lost.

To expect any more than that is a mistake...again... IMO

Or yeah they are definite both have skills that would be fantastic wherever they land....

But those 3 were ready made IMO, these guys will take some seasoning kind of like D'lo has done, they will flash some glimpses at their potential, and have games where they get lost.

To expect any more than that is a mistake...again... IMO

You must not remember AD's rookie year. They both have more skills than anyone coming out last year sans KAT. The learning curve won't be near as steep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom