|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really cant understand why even recording that in the first place is suspect?

You think other players have secretly recorded candid, personal conversations between teammates?

A prank is filling a guys car with popcorn or throwing his shoes in the hot tub? Recording conversations isnt a prank. Wheres the "ha-ha" moment in that?
word.

People that keep saying this will blow over easily are severely mistaken. Maybe the media storm, but not the long-term ramifications for D'angelo and his teammates. That's gonna stick with him for years.

Players need to feel comfortable in a locker room environment. D'angelo just undermined that whole dynamic. And it's not just limited to dude's talking about infidelity.

It could be players lamenting another players lack of effort, Players complaining about coaching staff, players complaining about their kids or marital strife. All that is off the table if D'angelo is within earshot now.

I'd assume, now these dudes feel like they can't even have uninhibited conversations around him.

WAnna hear wat they say seems like we're gonna get the answer we want but damn he's an idiot

Last edited:
Well the rat didn't talk to reporters after shoot around. Hopefully NY snuffs him today.

Dumb, 20 year old move. Now he's caught up with it. Face it, admit fault, apologize, move on.

It's like a 30 sec video tho how he gonna post that :lol: probably someone took his phone found the vid and sent it to them. Probably same dude that hacked his IG for his music. Nonetheless don't know where the prank would've gone, it's more like blacklist just in case Swaggy tried to pull one on him unless Swaggy already got him saying something but D.Lo is the one that got caught doing it.

Like Leemelone posted in the NBA thread, y'all remember Tony Parker banging his teammates wife?

Does it affect Tony Parker and other players today?

DLo a fool for recording that convo, but worse things have been done, and people still survive.

Keep his *** in the gym all summer, he'll be alright, IF he faces this and takes ownership. If he isn't sincere and doesn't really apologize, or blames someone else, then we might have a problem.

Today he grows up.

#prayfordangelo

Girls were posting #prayforkehlani even after all her shenanigans so f it why not

Like I said behind the scenes DLo has to clean this up. Not publicly though, it would only add more attention to it. He pulled a punk move and lost respect. Apologize, lay low and work on his game.

And now that I think about Nick Young probably was a influence if not a leader to the young dudes cuz Kobe is to old and washed, these dudes were in diapers when Kobe was drafted. Nick always been a clown. He was part of the fools that was in DC when the Wizards were a mess. I remember going back and forth with dudes in here when we resigned him. He never brought anything good to this team but people fell in love with the corny Swaggy P persona.

Last edited:
Keep his *** in the gym all summer, he'll be alright, IF he faces this and takes ownership. If he isn't sincere and doesn't really apologize, or blames someone else, then we might have a problem.

Today he grows up.
yes 

Johnny Navarrette ‏@jnavla 7m7 minutes ago
Russell has to be smarter. Plain & simple. But he's 20 yrs old and made a mistake. It happens. Even to all the "morally" right Twitter users

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 19m19 minutes ago
As I said in BR video earlier, D'Angelo thought he could post privately to Snapchat as a prank and no one would ever save it. Thought wrong.

Dumb, 20 year old move. Now he's caught up with it. Face it, admit fault, apologize, move on.

If that's the excuse he's going with... He should reconsider.

You're not a 40-60 yr old trying to figure out how to get Windows stuff to your Apple thingy... You know what snapchat and social media has and doesn't have.

Just say you did it and that your really sorry that's all that needs to be said

**** excuse this wasn't a mistake. This was intentional. Did he think it'd get leaked, probably not, but the way that video plays out, he knew exactly what he was doing.

He's 20 not a gaddamn toddler, you know from age 10 or younger not to tell on your boys, he took it even further with ultimate dirty macking **** boy tactics.

Last edited:
He was playin some sort of prank. He thought he could snapchat it and no one would see it. (?????) Dumb, stupid, but he "thought" it was harmless messin with his boy.

Now he's caught up for it, either it was leaked or hacked or whatever.

Long as he owns it, and says it's his bad, he made the mistake, it's all on him, he will be fine.

You guys are acting like it woulda been better for him to nail Iggy instead. :lol:

It really is funny how nobody cared what tp did :lol:. I even remember finding out and thinking wow..really? Damn. That's messed up. Oh well. I'm sure pretty much everyone had the same reaction.

It really is funny how nobody cared what tp did
laugh.gif
. I even remember finding out and thinking wow..really? Damn. That's messed up. Oh well. I'm sure pretty much everyone had the same reaction.
the spurs dressed up as nazis for halloween and no one cared

no one pays attention to that dull franchise 

@RamonaShelburne: D'Angelo has hired the same PR team that Jim and Jeanie used to spin the D'Antoni hiring into something they had no say in. As of now I'm told the PR team is pushing D'Angelo to say he didn't know he really pressed the record/send button, meant to just joke with Nick.

Last edited:
@RamonaShelburne: D'Angelo has hired the same PR team that Jim and Jeanie used to spin the D'Antoni hiring into something they had no say in. As of now I'm told the PR team is pushing D'Angelo to say he didn't know he really pressed the record/send button, meant to just joke with Nick.

No way that's real......... :lol: Ramona gotta be playin, come on.....

You guys are acting like it woulda been better for him to nail Iggy instead. :lol:

Nah. :lol:

What he did was a snake move period. Nobody does a prank like that. How could he think that was harmless? :lol:

"Ima record my boy about cheating on his girl and we all gon laugh about it"

What :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom