|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media will be what gets him kicked off the team because it shows that even when something serious is going on. He still can't resist being a clown.

Or as Woj stated "The Clown Prince of Losing."

Or perhaps Nick Young's actions ruined his relationship. Let's be honest and regardless of D'Angelo, it's not D'Angelo who ruined his engagement. It's Nick Young and what Nick Young did that may end his engagement. If NY admitted to smoking weed on that video, Iggy doesn't get mad at Nick's actions, nor does she give a damn most likely.

Does not matter if the shot was real deal feelings or satire. He's 30. He knows better. And clearly he does because he keeps deleting it 20 seconds after making it like a coward. If you're going to say it. Then say it then. Stop deleting it because "oh if somebody sees I get in trouble." If you're going to be a sniveling coward, then don't say anything in the first place.

Also so snitching is cool if you're facing consequences for something YOU did? Nah snitching is snitching and I'm using this argument strictly using your position because I really have no position on snitching at least Concerning this story. Don't care if you're facing years, if you're going to get in a tizzy about one form of snitching, you don't get to say "some snitching is fine though." Spare me. Just spare me all of your fake outrage.

Last edited:
Man, I've seen a lot of ******** posted on this site before, but ^ right here is damn near top of the list.

Nick ruined his relationship? First off you don't know what the dynamics of his and Iggy's relationship are/were. Them being both celebrities I'm sure the D/P is being thrown at them all the time, and it has been stated before the understanding in many of these types of high profile pairings is not the actual act of infidelity that gets one in trouble, it's the exposing and resulting embarrassment it.

And who's the direct cause of that...that would be D'Angelo Ratsull, as so eloquently coined by Shaq last night. If he doesn't record this video in the first place where he's trying to entrap his FRIEND for all intensive purposes, is this a story? How does it get out? Would Iggy or any of us known about this? Would D'Lo be getting eviscerated by almost every type of athlete across the spectrum and put himself in a position where a cornerstone foundation of a team dynamic, in trust, will ALWAYS be a question with him going forward?

Point number two, NY is not getting kicked off the team or cut for social media, he's going to be cut b/c of the simple fact he doesn't mean nearly as much to the Lakers value wise as D'Lo does. He's expendable, Russell is not at this juncture. I've expressed my disdain for NY on many occasions in here, but I'm not about to judge him for how he's responding to something that may very well ruin his relationship and career going forward, for something he clearly was not aware was being done. When you say something to someone especially a homie in confidence you expect it to stay that way. And while he isn't completely innocent in this situation obviously, he damn sure didn't deserve for this to get out this way regardless of how much of a clown he is as a person on or off the court. You, I, nor anyone else gets to dictate to NY how he deals with this. I would just have beat the **** out of D'Lo but that's my prerogative.

Lastly if you don't have a position on snitching don't speak on it, cause it really sounds like you excusing and condoning this sucka **** man. If the roles were reversed and D'Lo was the one getting exposed by NY or was the older cat, I seriously doubt you'd have this position. Age ain't got nothing to do with common sense and decency, D'Lo being 20 years old is not relevant, this isn't just something you do cause you're young. The fact that he didn't give an explanation why he did this in the first place nor how it got out which I'm positive he has at the very least an idea of is what makes it even worse. The only logical reason one would record something without the other persons' knowledge and save it is for some blackmail or insurance type **** in the future. And somehow this is fake outrage, when multitudes of athletes, entertainers, commentators and regular folk across all spectrums have expressed their disgust with what D'Lo did? Nah it's real. You just either don't want to see it b/c he's the prized rookie and NY is who he is, or just downright are out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
You assume you have everything straight tho Mamba.

Assume he tried to "trap" NY.
Assume no one will ever come here.
Assume DLo released it.
Assume DLo had ill intent.

When he has said exactly what they were doing. They good around and record stupid things all the time. And it is possible he got hacked or whatever to leak it. Then you have innocent joke between friends that went terribly wrong.

IF DLo had bad intent and released it 3 months later on purpose (why now?) Then yeah, that's a problem. But we don't know any of that yet.

For some reason you're positive he did it and did it on purpose. But it's quite possible it's just like he said, a complete accident and someone else hacked him and released the clip.

Last edited:
If he didn't do it on purpose or it was a joke NY wouldn't be this angry ...You D'Lo apologist are playing dumb and using every excuse in the book ..talking about hes young wtf does that have to do with it ? If NY did this to D'Lo ya would be going all out wouldn't be ANY excuses. The fans will get over it but players won't no matter what you dudes think ...hence why EVERY player ask about this said the wouldnt Mess with D'Lo ever again. Like do you think there joking when they say that ?

Or perhaps Nick Young's actions ruined his relationship. Let's be honest and regardless of D'Angelo, it's not D'Angelo who ruined his engagement. It's Nick Young and what Nick Young did that may end his engagement. If NY admitted to smoking weed on that video, Iggy doesn't get mad at Nick's actions, nor does she give a damn most likely.

There it is. The sole reason this fiasco is goin on and we're gonna disregard buddy

Social media is not even the reason Nick is on the bench. Dude is at a career low in all stats and you think he's gonna get dropped for deleting tweets. Doubt the Laker organization will punish Nick for that but won't punish D'Angelo

I didn't say Kobe's snitching was fine nor was I referencing, but I will say that D'Angelo and Nick had a way better relationship than Shaq and Kobe which makes the reference harder to compare.

Friends having a video of you confessing to cheating sounds like a innocent joke to you CP? >D

Last edited:
If he didn't do it on purpose or it was a joke NY wouldn't be this angry ...You D'Lo apologist are playing dumb and using every excuse in the book ..talking about hes young wtf does that have to do with it ? If NY did this to D'Lo ya would be going all out wouldn't be ANY excuses. The fans will get over it but players won't no matter what you dudes think ...hence why EVERY player ask about this said the wouldnt Mess with D'Lo ever again. Like do you think there joking when they say that ?

Of course he'd still be this angry, his relationship is on rocky terms and it's quite embarrassing and now he has to answer endless questions about it.

I don't know why everyone rushed to assume that Russell leaked the video publicly on purpose, like why in the HELL would he do that? :lol:

Sure, if he did do it on purpose that would be a **** move, but it looks like he sent it to only Nick via snapchat and then it got leaked bc somebody hacked his phone.

I've been cheated on before, and when it happened one of our mutual friends was there/found out about it. She apparently told my girl, "you don't need to tell him, just keep it to yourself." :smh: Luckily my girl told me about it anyways, and as much as it hurt me to hear and we ended up breaking up over it, I'm glad I knew the truth. It definitely took me awhile before I could trust/look at my friend the same way when I knew she wasn't really looking out for me like I thought she would have.

I'm sure iggy and Nick don't have the same relationship dynamic as most people but clearly she wasn't happy to hear about this and it threw a wrench into things. Yes, Russell shouldn't have been immature and filming things but he didn't intend for the video to be public; he didn't control that. Nick is his own man and responsible for his own actions; if he wants to cheat he better be ready to deal with the consequences like the 30 year old man he is.

Of course he'd still be this angry, his relationship is on rocky terms and it's quite embarrassing and now he has to answer endless questions about it.

I don't know why everyone rushed to assume that Russell leaked the video publicly on purpose, like why in the HELL would he do that? :lol:
Sure, if he did do it on purpose that would be a **** move, but it looks like he sent it to only Nick via snapchat and then it got leaked bc somebody hacked his phone.

I've been cheated on before, and when it happened one of our mutual friends was there/found out about it. She apparently told my girl, "you don't need to tell him, just keep it to yourself." :smh: Luckily my girl told me about it anyways, and as much as it hurt me to hear and we ended up breaking up over it, I'm glad I knew the truth. It definitely took me awhile before I could trust/look at my friend the same way when I knew she wasn't really looking out for me like I thought she would have.

I'm sure iggy and Nick don't have the same relationship dynamic as most people but clearly she wasn't happy to hear about this and it threw a wrench into things. Yes, Russell shouldn't have been immature and filming things but he didn't intend for the video to be public; he didn't control that. Nick is his own man and responsible for his own actions; if he wants to cheat he better be ready to deal with the consequences like the 30 year old man he is.

If it was accidental as you stated, his team wouldn't have freezed him out

Videos only last a day on snapchat, Russell would literally have to tell the app to save the video ( :smh: )
That is the most important thing Russell could've controlled and he didn't

If your "mutual" friend was closer to your girl, you just gotta charge it to the game s/he could be doin the same dirt on da low. Nonetheless your story is wholly irrelevant

Immature...no ...snake.....yes ..no matter how you slice it dudes don't play like that ...look at all the backlash it's just certain things you don't do and immaturity and his age has NOTHING to do with it and is just a cop out for laker homers to cling to.

It's makes us look pathetic as a fan base for dudes to come with CLOWN reasoning .... " But but Ny is a clown" " But but he's 19 " and Then championing him because he own up to being a scumbag like what ??? Also Lmaooo at assuming he's gonna use this to propel him to super stardom. He's not Kobe stop comparing him.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@ some of you for thinking Bc of this incident Dlo is going to lock himself in a gym like Kobe did and all off a sudden propel himself to super stardom or this great player Bc of this ordeal.

What does that have to do with dlo the rat snitching. Take your laker blinders off for one second. You guys refuse to admit that what DLO did can possibly be costly. And just keep saying he's 19/20 everyone will get over it. Fans will forget, players won't. You can book that. You guys are so protective over the #2 pick Bc you are die hard laker fans.

Reverse the situation. And nick young did this to DLO. I can pretty much guarantee you would all be asking for Nick youngs head and trying to get him kicked off the team or traded. But since it's precious DLO it's ok.

Everybody will forget. He will lock himself in the gym all summer and use this fuel like Kobe did and become a monster on the court. Man please. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@ some of you for thinking Bc of this incident Dlo is going to lock himself in a gym like Kobe did and all off a sudden propel himself to super stardom or this great player Bc of this ordeal.

What does that have to do with dlo the rat snitching. Take your laker blinders off for one second. You guys refuse to admit that what DLO did can possibly be costly. And just keep saying he's 19/20 everyone will get over it. Fans will forget, players won't. You can book that. You guys are so protective over the #2 pick Bc you are die hard laker fans.

Reverse the situation. And nick young did this to DLO. I can pretty much guarantee you would all be asking for Nick youngs head and trying to get him kicked off the team or traded. But since it's precious DLO it's ok.

Everybody will forget. He will lock himself in the gym all summer and use this fuel like Kobe did and become a monster on the court. Man please. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
THANK YOU

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Kobe stans in here killing D'Angelo over this... Crazy.
Ain't it, though? 
laugh.gif

"It's different."

Nah.

Some of 'em don't even remember or never even knew, that I guarantee.

No one ever said Kobe wasn't scumbag . Who doesn't know that why is Kobe being brought up ??
Because people are saying we wont ever recover from this.  It isn't like they have basically been in the same exact situation before.  

At the end of the day the Lakers are the Lakers and they will rebound.  No one will give a **** about this in a year.  Most people didn't even know the damn Kobe thing happened and that's the point.

Again if NY did this to D'Lo it wouldn't be any "can we let this go " dudes would be demanding he be cut, traded or suspended from the team

Again if NY did this to D'Lo it wouldn't be any "can we let this go " dudes would be demanding he be cut, traded or suspended from the team

who cares about this point, NY is irrelevant to this team since he got here, hell to this league why do we need to even discuss this.

NY feelings don't make me sad

Last edited:
That's because Nick Young is a 32 year old clown who is at best a sixth man on a team.  Its not like he is going to ever be the face of the franchise.  

People were calling for Nick Young to get cut or traded before anything like this happened.  Hell, people were calling for Nick Young to get cut after this happened.

Its a different situation when you are talking about the potential face of your franchise.  You don't just cut someone that important over some petty offcourt  **** like this.

Could you imagine if the Lakers cut Russell and then lost their pick this year?  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom