|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was definitely not this much interest/discussion on Tony parker's transgressions
laugh.gif
there's only one man and 132 screen names that care about the spurs

Debate, argue, fight, whatever, we've all done it at some point with one another in here, I know I sure have.

But we family man.

No need to call each other morons or **** boys. Let's let immature kids argue in that manner.

We grown ups, sure we argue over dumb *** **** but let's not let it get passed arguing.

No need to have real resentment towards one another because of something some millionaires do or have done. They'll be fine, we'll be fine.

Take back the personal insults and continue this debate peacefully fellas, no need to get warned/banned over our own private discussion in our own thread.

Debate, argue, fight, whatever, we've all done it at some point with one another in here, I know I sure have.

But we family man.

No need to call each other morons or **** boys. Let's let immature kids argue in that manner.

We grown ups, sure we argue over dumb *** **** but let's not let it get passed arguing.

No need to have real resentment towards one another because of something some millionaires do or have done. They'll be fine, we'll be fine.

Take back the personal insults and continue this debate peacefully fellas, no need to get warned/banned over our own private discussion in our own thread.

Zo gif.

My bad @Mamba MVP

My apologies for name calling.

I'll still man up and take the warning though Ska. *

Last edited:
Its amazing dudes cant understand how recording him in the first place is what makes him a rat. Even if the video never got out hed still be a ***** for recording it.

Its amazing dudes cant understand how recording him in the first place is what makes him a rat. Even if the video never got out hed still be a ***** for recording it.

Ok...

I'm a little older. Most people when you refer to them as a rat or snitch it means they had the info and went and told somebody on purpose in order to hurt that person or get them in trouble.

That wasn't what D. Lo was trying to do.

What he did was BEYOND STUPID. But there was no intention.

Just seems like calling him a rat and snitch is the cool thing to do right now...

Last edited:
Ok...

I'm a little older. Most people when you refer to them as a rat or snitch it means they had the info and went and told somebody on purpose in order to hurt that person or get them in trouble.

That wasn't what D. Lo was trying to do.

What he did was BEYOND STUPID. But there was no intention.

Just seems like calling him a rat and snitch is what is cool to do right now...

Intent is nullified by the fact it never should have been recorded secretly. If i taped my homie killing someone and he didnt know...i leave my phone on the train...someone finds it and uploads it and he gets caught. Ima a rat because i recorded without his content...and im stupid for being negligent knowing i had possesion of something serious and wasnt more careful

Last edited:
Intent is nullified by the fact it never should have been recorded secretly. If i taped my homie killing someone and he didnt know...i leave my phone on the train...someone finds it and uploads it and he gets caught. Ima a rat because i recorded without his content...and im stupid for being negligent knowing i had possesion of something serious and wasnt more careful

Killing someone? You took it to the most extreme case available.

This situation and killing somebody are not even in the same ball park. People really seem to be lacking common sense when it comes to this situation.

All I know is at 30 years old, I'm not telling a 20 year old kid my dirt. A kid that I couldn't have known longer than 9 months at the most.

Nick made a VERY poor decision. D. Lo made an even worse decision.

It's time to move on from this...

Killing someone? You took it to the most extreme case available.

This situation and killing somebody are not even in the same ball park. People really seem to be lacking common sense when it comes to this situation.

Its called an analogy. I could have made the same exact point with different subjects and the same logic applies. Its you cant comprehend.

At the end of the video...he says thanks for telling my video all that. That CLEARLY implies that he either a) he intended to snitch or b) he was joking about snitching and through strange fate inadvertently did.

Both scenarios are bad. Cause if you believe he was playing about snitching...why on earth wouldnt that make him one if the video gets out?

Whats hard to understand about that?

The most extereme analogy possible.

You have your opinion, I have mine. End of the day it's time to move on.

Nah bro, you cool, but a lot of colors being revealed as time goes on, did you book ya flight yet for May?
Actually booked it a few days ago; I'll be present during the week of the lottery again. :lol:

And Russell pressing the record button is a no-no. Don't care if it's a prank or was just between the two of them.

Last edited:
I should be down, just need to know a few weeks in advance to plan out my trip to LA

I only live 90 mins away but I gotta make sure my bro has an open schedule because I'd have to crash at his pad if I made the trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom