|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I lumped in under tears of sadness? I ain't gonna be sad one bit. I'm already spending his money elsewhere 2 months from now, where you been LTB? :lol:

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I just cant believe trollmealone got lumped in somehow with the rest of the respectable posters Ska listed.
sick.gif
Respectable?

I don't know the people I listed.

Questions. Ask them.

My fault I thought you were insinuating why can't more people get the things you're trying to convey as well as those guys listed, making me think they were respected debaters in your mind:

Elaborate por favor :D

Why am I lumped in under tears of sadness? I ain't gonna be sad one bit. I'm already spending his money elsewhere 2 months from now, where you been LTB? :lol:

Bruh if you shed tears during Vin Diesel's corny fake death scene that he magically survived in F7, you'll definitely shed tears on Weds night :tongue:

Last edited:
Have to get a W on Wednesday, Jazz still fighting for a playoff spot though 
mean.gif

My fault I thought you were insinuating why can't more people get the things you're trying to convey as well as those guys listed, making me think they were respected debaters in your mind:

Elaborate por favor
happy.gif
Nope.

Was strictly talking about how they don't disrespect differing opinions.

And you mentioned trollmelone earlier. I said "(I think)" when I listed him. 
laugh.gif

But CP, KB8SD, tupac, I see them interact with non-Kobe fans allllll the time, juuuust fine. Obviously, we all know CP, and he can come across snide and sarcastic and mocking, but in the end, he isn't on a mission to convert folks. Sure, he has his, "I will not let people post as stupid as this guy is posting," so that has him borderline. 
laugh.gif

Everyone else, someone don't like Kobe, and it's unsettling enough to drag them through the proverbial trenches.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL
Originally Posted by CP1708

Why am I lumped in under tears of sadness? I ain't gonna be sad one bit. I'm already spending his money elsewhere 2 months from now, where you been LTB?
laugh.gif
Bruh if you shed tears during Vin Diesel's corny fake death scene that he magically survived in F7, you'll definitely shed tears on Weds night
tongue.gif
Enjoy this rep.
laugh.gif
 No ska rep, either. 

I didn't shed tears during that dumb *** scene tho, so....?

Still confused. But I don't think you can change it now, so oh well.

Damn if we really don't land a GOOD/GREAT FA! We really will be awful for next 3 or so years (maybe more)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom