|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's ask Raptor fans if they want his "production."

You follow all the same loyal rational fans I do on Twitter, and you know damn well everyone of them does not want the Raptors to resign him.

They're not irrational people who are saying such things. He's a high volume shooter with a lot of possessions and attempts.

????

17 shots a game, as the #1 or 2 option is a lot?

And Osh thinks Kobe sucks, not sure I'm listening to his views on SG's. :lol:

Shooting Guards, shoot. That is thier job. Strange, I know, but it's what they get paid to do. Like a QB who throws a lot, kinda the point.

Last edited:
Beggars can't be choosers. Gotta take DeRozen if he even wants to come.

We are horrible in every which way possible. He would be a start.

With the right coach maybe we push him to be more

Beggars can't be choosers. Gotta take DeRozen if he even wants to come.

We are horrible in every which way possible. He would be a start.

With the right coach maybe we push him to be more
same can be said about clarkson...all the youngin's

and it wouldnt cost us 20 mil

bring back Pau...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Basically.

Please look at that Raptors squad. Tell me who should be shooting. :lol:

Here, with multiple pieces (hopefully) maybe he doesn't have to shoot as much and he can help attract defenses in ways that let the younger guys get loose.

Again, I don't want to give him 100 mil, but we need bodies. Good, bodies. He qualifies. If he wants us, can't say no and keep holding out for Durant or Anthony Davis etc.

Get the body, develop the kids, sort the pieces out over time.

Just like drafting Kobe when you already have Eddie Jones.

Let's ask Raptor fans if they want his "production."

You follow all the same loyal rational fans I do on Twitter, and you know damn well everyone of them does not want the Raptors to resign him.

They're not irrational people who are saying such things. He's a high volume shooter with a lot of possessions and attempts.

????

17 shots a game, as the #1 or 2 option is a lot?

And Osh thinks Kobe sucks, not sure I'm listening to his views on SG's. :lol:

Shooting Guards, shoot. That is thier job. Strange, I know, but it's what they get paid to do. Like a QB who throws a lot, kinda the point.

Where's @ThatPersianGuy to tell you what most raptor fans really think.

You think his views suck too?

He doesn't want to pay him 25 mil a year, cuz Toronto got small money. He wants to swap out DeRozan for Batum. I want both, AND Whiteside. :lol:

LA don't got small money.

Also, Toronto always comes up short in the playoffs with DeRozan and Lowry cuz that's all they have. Put a big defender on DD, he's neutralized. Guess what tho.

If that big wing is guarding DD, he ain't guarding DLo, or Ingram, or Clarkson. :nerd: :wink:

Who gonna have his back in Toronto?

That's like Kobe comin up short in 2008 cuz they had 93 bodies to throw at him and Luke Walton as his backup.

Swap in Ariza, Title. :smokin

I'd be perfectly content with just Whiteside and say Bazemore this summer. Two defenders. We don't have to get it all this summer, when the crop of free agents is a lot better next summer.

Cant Blake opt out after 16-17?

Yes he can.

In addition CP3, Westbrook, Steph, Rose, Serge, Lowry (PO), Hayward (PO), KD (maybe again) and a number of restricted FAs.

Under no circumstances am I blowing my load on Demar. He's just not worth it.

Not getting CP3, Russ, Rose (why would we want him?) Steph ( :rofl: ) Serge would be nice, Lowry ain't comin here, Hayward will be a Celtic and your prized class is complete.

Come on man.

Honestly id take dwight and derozan in the offseason

We arent going to be title contenders for a loooooooong time so why not?

Tired of all the losing

I really don't want to hear about Gordan Hayward after you provide your DeMar DeRozan takes.

Gordon would be 26 next year just like DeMar this year, and would be making $30mil.

And i wouldnt take a chance on whiteside unless we sign some vets. The lockerroom is too young for a headcase like that and byron wont help matters

Steph...OK
Rose...wouldn't want him either.

But the rest, distinct possibilities especially with a new regime in place. Westbrook is highly likely. CP3 and Blake could literally go across the hall and have a deeper roster if they chose to and still be in the same city. I don't know what Serge's agenda is nor Lowry's but both teams could be in rebuilding mode very soon. Hayward a Celtic cause he's white? He wears Kobe's and let him get 60 (if you subscribe to that train of thought) :lol:.

Sure we need bodies, not just ANYbody though. Why not sign Wade for 1 year 25 mil just because he theoretically wants to be in LA? Regardless DeRozan comes here, he's a lesser player than he is now where he's featured in some capacity and he stagnates what we have in our young guards, not to mention of we keep the draft pick. That plus he's really not that good justifies in my mind thanks, but no thanks. Let the Knicks get him.

Last edited:
Probably because they think we can nab a superstar

Were not getting kd or the likes because we are a lottery team. We need to establish winning first to attract superstars. That is how the nba is today

I really don't want to hear about Gordan Hayward after you provide your DeMar DeRozan takes.

Gordon would be 26 next year just like DeMar this year, and would be making $30mil.

Hayward fits a need and the team better.

I'm confused why we don't want DeRozan ?

The superstar angle first.

Also They don't want to pay him $26mil..

I'd rather be at $20mil in all honesty.

BUT if he wants to come here. And that's the best guy you can get. You take him and try to get the car out of the ditch.

Last edited:
And that's the thing, he's not moving the needle, it's literally mostly just to say hey we got somebody!! We're still a bottom 5 team next season of he's the only guy, we'd be adding another year(s) of washed Kobe once he comes out West.

This has been something I've been consistent with for a while, we have enough guys who just want to chuck and not play defense, our focus needs to be on defenders and dirty work guys this summer. Then next summer when there's better options and hopefully we've shown marginal improvement, you can get some of those guys in a package deal when they stand to make more money anyway.

Last edited:
just my 2 cents:

The Lakers aren't in a position to pick & choose which players they sign. If a 26 year old all star wants to go there you have to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom