|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think they are going with Luke cuz he is the hot name right now. He prob has more star power than Messina with being on GS, the record being broken ad all that stuff.
I think what they are thinking is Luke can attract FA's better than Messina, which may be true. But I honestly think Messina is the one.
The only thing that worries me about him is can he handle the LA media and fanbase. He seems like a very nice guy but sometimes you gotta be

The clippers will be looking to retool not rebuild you guys don't have the players to give them that.

It's gonna be weird seeing D'Angelo on a banner in 6-7 years as a __ time Champion

I love how everyone here is so sure of these guys. It's mostly a crapshoot tbh.
Oooohhh, no way. That reminded me of the doctor on 30 Rock. "We have no way of really knowing where exactly the heart is." 
laugh.gif

The only reason management takes so long with any decisions (on players, coaches, how many janitors to have, what sports drink to have in the locker room) is NOT because it's all this unpredictable crapshoot and there's no way of separating one from the other.

It's because they all value different things. Youth, experience, defensive philosophies, offensive philosophies, what the expected salary would be for one guy over another, etc.

I can't speak for anyone else but I for one know that none of these coaches is a sure bet for success :lol:

Coaching is part of the process, a very valuable one, but still just a part. Obviously,
All the best coaches in the world sitting on our bench wouldn't get us to compete for a championship with this current roster.

We still need a lot of help with the roster and level of talent.

I don't think any of us are forgetting that or discounting it just because we're giving our preferences as to which coach we'd prefer be hired.

Sure bet for success? No way.

But total crapshoot? Nope.

Lotttttta ground in between 'total crapshoot' and 'sure thing', though.

Messina Ollie or Cal would change the organization

No to Calipari. He had his shot in the NBA even though it was like 2 decades ago with the Nets and it didn't go well for him.

I can see him being the Laker coaching and getting frustrated and getting pissed like this:

Last edited:
Warriors might close it out tonight.

Spurs play Saturday.

Pretty good chance a decision is made by Friday, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom