|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever called him washed Kobe was hella on point
pimp.gif

Only Raptor that should be under consideration is Biyombo. 

His only saving grace is he's playing with a bad thumb. But he still stinks.
He's literally useless if he's not getting buckets, like he can't or doesn't even attempt to do anything else. 

Now they're running through Cory Joseph. Cory. Joseph. He hasn't touched the ball since replaced Lowry. This is a good day for laker nation.

34 min, 4-17 shooting, 9 points in a playoff game...

Anybody still trying to give him (DD)25 mil?

Oh, $20/25milly?

Sure, I'm in.

Anyone who doesn't think he's worth that is wanting us to just sign one of the All Star Teams. 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be wild about it, wouldn't be heated.

We just definitely need someone else to close out games, because D.Roze ain't it. Or we'd need a reputable coach who knows how to...

... so like I said, definitely need someone else to close out games.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be wild about it, wouldn't be heated.

We just definitely need someone else to close out games, because D.Roze ain't it. Or we'd need a reputable coach who knows how to...

... so like I said, definitely need someone else to close out games.

Thinking goes, between DLo, DD, Ingram, Randle and 1-2 others (Whiteside?) Somebody in that group faces a weak defender.

Instead of DD facing every teams best defender, maybe he gets their 3rd.
If they keep their best on him, then maybe DLo has the edge. Or Ingram, etc etc.

We aren't getting a Kobe/Durant/Bron megastar, so strength by numbers is the way to attack for now, until we see if DLo/Ingram/Randle can become those types.

If he commands/demands 25+ a year, then go ahead and pass. But if he wants to come home, to LA, and would take 20~ mil give or take, I'm supposed to say no? Naw. I'll gladly take him, and try to invite 2 others to join.

id rather keep the money than give it demar.

let clarkson/d'lo close out games, only way to see if they can close is if you actually let them close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom