|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Bron to LA is that outlandish. He did what he said he'd do in Cleveland. If he really wants to be a billionaire someday LA is the place to do it.

If the writing is on the wall that Durant wants to go to Golden State Lebron knows his best chance is to instead convince KD to join up with him in LA.

looking at the options now... i'm all in for Derozan because if we have thoughts of blowing bread on Barnes & Biyombo :x . Derozan along with D'lo & Ingram could become a really good perimeter defensive team. People really don't give credence to D'lo length

looking at the options now... i'm all in for Derozan because if we have thoughts of blowing bread on Barnes & Biyombo :x . Derozan along with D'lo & Ingram could become a really good perimeter defensive team. People really don't give credence to D'lo length

Lol Derozan

DeRozan is garbage on defense. Russell could be solid in time. Ingram, who knows. I think he'll be a minus on defense to start.

Lakers introducing Luke Walton in about 20 minutes. Here's a link to stream the press conference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom