|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn B Scott :lol: :smh:

I was behind his hiring.

It's funny reading those comments when just today on First Take Stephen A was talking about how Byron isn't the type coach to develop and teach young players. He works better with a veteran team.

A reddit user gives his breakdown on Kobe's shooting troubles

giphy.gif

@billoram An interesting thing Byron Scott said today regarding winning vs. development. In games he's trying to win, dev comes in practice. Quotes TK
@billoram Scott: "I’m not always thinking about necessarily developing them, I’m always thinking about trying to win."
@billoram Scott: "The development part comes secondary to that, but in practice and everything is where you really work on the development part."
Barf barf barf. :x

Given that he's incapable of doing either his point on this is moot.

You guys are really over-doing this whole "find today's Byron Scott quote post it and laugh at it" thing.

Are these comments great? Obviously not.

But you dudes are acting like dude is condoning canabilism or something, the way you pick apart every word his mouth utters on a daily basis.

We get it, he's a HORRIBLE head coach.
We got that yesterday, when yesterday's quotes were posted.
We got it the day before yesterday when that days quotes were posted.

What's next tomorrow?
BYRON SCOTT SEEN HAVING A CHEESE BURGER, LOL THIS DUDE APPROVES OF SATURATED FAT. THIS IS OUR HEAD COACH LOL.

How many daily quotes are needed for us to all understand how out of touch he is?

Trust... We get it.
ALL OF US.

There is no "mda" sides here.
We're all on the same side with Byron.
We get it.

I rather laugh at Byron than read more DLo sucks forever off of 4 games moronic takes. :lol:

Least nobody even mad at Byron, he's just funny.

He helps us keep our top 3 pick, he's immortal forever imo.

Phil
Riley
Byron (if we keep our pick)

Temperature is rising in here....

we're only 4 games in, I'll be shocked to see if Byron makes it 20 games in. This road trip will be brutal.

You guys are really over-doing this whole "find today's Byron Scott quote post it and laugh at it" thing.

But you dudes are acting like dude is condoning canabilism or something, the way you pick apart every word his mouth utters on a daily basis.

What's next tomorrow?
BYRON SCOTT SEEN HAVING A CHEESE BURGER, LOL THIS DUDE APPROVES OF SATURATED FAT. THIS IS OUR HEAD COACH LOL.

How many daily quotes are needed for us to all understand how out of touch he is?

Trust... We get it.
ALL OF US.

We get it.
we get these type of posts every other week from you :lol:

we get it, that we don't really get it. it's great that you're sick of hearing about it, but i actually enjoy it. let these Byron takes continue :smokin

@billoram An interesting thing Byron Scott said today regarding winning vs. development. In games he's trying to win, dev comes in practice. Quotes TK

@billoram Scott: "I’m not always thinking about necessarily developing them, I’m always thinking about trying to win."

@billoram Scott: "The development part comes secondary to that, but in practice and everything is where you really work on the development part."

Barf barf barf. :x

View media item 1775316

[quote name="grandtheftbike"][quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]You guys are really over-doing this whole "find today's Byron Scott quote post it and laugh at it" thing.

What's next tomorrow?

Trust... We get it.
ALL OF US.

We get it.[/quote]we get these type of posts every other week from you :lol:

we get it, that we don't really get it. it's great that you're sick of hearing about it, but i actually enjoy it. let these Byron takes continue :smokin[/quote]"Yo, I heard you like complaint posts. So I put a complaint post about complaint posts inside your complaint post... that way you could read a complaint post inside a complaint post about complaint posts."

:rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"]I get what he's saying.

Will explain via rant after dinner.[/quote]Don't do this brother.[/quote]:lol:

NBA, circa 2001

Clippers DOING it.

me: "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. They'll accomplish nothing significant. Too young and inexperienced. They look fun, though, yeah."

And they were fun.

And accomplished nothing.

On the job training isn't how it works.

When you take the floor, you need to be ready. Ready to take on Jordan. Ready to take on Kobe. Tmac. Shaq. Iverson. Duncan. Dirk. Nash. Francis. Marbury.

Need to be ready to take those dudes on EVERY NIGHT. Once in a while you get a night off facing a squad lead by a young D12 or Bron or something.

You don't progress on the court. You come to work when you're on the court. It's time to GO.

BEFORE YOU REPLY, READ ALL OF THIS REPLY, DAMMIT. :lol:

That was then.

Things are different now, but THAT'S the mentality Byron was speaking from, I guarantee it.

Now, the league has been dumbed down.

You need to be ready to bring it against squad lead by... Wiggins, Alphabet, Porzingis, DMC.

Once in a while you need to bring it against a squad lead by a veteran Bron or Dwight.

Last edited:
I don't mind complaining about complaining.
Worst case scenario I'm just being like everyone else in here. :pimp:
Best case scenario I might slow down some peoples whining. :pimp:

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike  
Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL  

What's next tomorrow?

Trust... We get it.
ALL OF US.

We get it.
we get these type of posts every other week from you
laugh.gif

we get it, that we don't really get it. it's great that you're sick of hearing about it, but i actually enjoy it. let these Byron takes continue
smokin.gif
"Yo, I heard you like complaint posts. So I put a complaint post about complaint posts inside your complaint post... that way you could read a complaint post inside a complaint post about complaint posts."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"]I get what he's saying.

Will explain via rant after dinner.
Don't do this brother.[/quote]:lol:

NBA, circa 2001

Clippers DOING it.

me: "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. They'll accomplish nothing significant. Too young and inexperienced. They look fun, though, yeah."

And they were fun.

And accomplished nothing.

On the job training isn't how it works.

When you take the floor, you need to be ready. Ready to take on Jordan. Ready to take on Kobe. Tmac. Shaq. Iverson. Duncan. Dirk. Nash. Francis. Marbury.

Need to be ready to take those dudes on EVERY NIGHT. Once in a while you get a night off facing a squad lead by a young D12 or Bron or something.

You don't progress on the court. You come to work when you're on the court. It's time to GO.

BEFORE YOU REPLY, READ ALL OF THIS REPLY, DAMMIT. :lol:

That was then.

Things are different now, but THAT'S the mentality Byron was speaking from, I guarantee it.

Now, the league has been dumbed down.

You need to be ready to bring it against squad lead by... Wiggins, Alphabet, Porzingis, DMC.

Once in a while you need to bring it against a squad lead by a veteran Bron or Dwight.[/quote]

And CP3
And Harden
Steph
Kawhi
Wall and Beal
Conley, ZBo, Gasol
Rose
Lowry
Blake G
Melo
Durant, Russ, Ibaka
Tobias, Vucevic
Horford
Lillard
Paul George

The league ain't devoid of talent. Plenty, every night minus a team or two.

You know there's plenty names I didn't put out as well, Bledsoe, Dirk, Lopez, Towns, Jabari, Drummond, Al Jeff, etc.

You don't learn goin half speed in practice, tryin not to hurt your teammates. You truly learn on the floor, 48 minutes a night. Balls out, vs all that talent.

DLO got to deal with Steph, CP3, Wall, Rose, Russ, Parker, Rondo, Lowry, Deron, Lawson, Payton, Kyrie, Lillard, etc.

Randle got Blake, Draymond, Ibaka, ZBo, KG, LMA, Dirk, Pau, Vucevic, Faried, etc.

Those are your teachers. Not Huertas and Bass.

You grow durin live play, crowds, refs, cameras, clocks, pressure, schemes, rotations and so on.

Work in practice, absolutely, work hard, but true learning comes from game action. After playin back to backs, flyin 3,000 miles, tired, no legs, fighting thru it. That's learning.

Most teams don't even practice much during the season. Walk thrus and shoot arounds the norm. Maybe a handful of true practices a month.

Byron flat out dumb sayin this crap. 3's don't win titles level dumb.

I agree with that last line.

I was just explaining where he was coming from. :lol:

I really hope Harrison Barnes has a terrible year and the Warriors let him go.

24 year old SF would fit in nice out here as insurance for losin our pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom