|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]You really that annoyed I posted it here?

Just wanted to see what people thought of your post
"Wha? I ain't do nuffin. :smile: "

Called it. :lol:[quote name="DarthSka"]L2B will act like he has no idea that he's stirring up the pot while begging for everyone to get along and be peaceful. :lol: Instigating on one hand, proclaiming "Just be positive, gaiz" on the other hand.

Ol' Smiegel self. :lol:[/quote] Like I said, I can't wait for you to complain again about people being negative.

"CP, plz."

"Gaiz, we get it. :rolleyes "

But then you stirring the pot, hiding behind, "Just wanted to see what people thought."

Like you have no idea what people in a Lakers thread would think. :rofl: I'm stupid. I'll pretend you had no idea what people in a Lakers thread would think, and you were just curious. :rofl: Sure thing. :lol:[/quote]

What the hell? What was I hiding under?
I didn't play stupid.

You can rolling face all you want, no one was hiding anything. I clearly wanted to see people's reactions to what you said, which is what I got.

Is that not a fact?
Seeing what people's reactions are, is in a way stirring the pot, I never denied that it is. Did I? I said stirring the pot or not it's relevant. Is it not? But did I mean for you to be so upset at it? Not at all. I'll play stupid to that, because I didn't think you'd go this hard at me for it. Honestly didn't.

You can make fun of me all you want but I didn't play stupid. I told you straight up I quoted it to see what people would say, which is exactly what I did. You can find that 2-faced all you want, but I didn't play dumb or hide behind what I did.

I awknowledged it from the start.
But keep taking shots At me.
I guess I deserve it. My bad bro.

Last edited:
[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Ska I get so much of your frustration with Kobe. I really do.

You know your basketball.
I just don't get the statements "worst thing that's ever happened to my franchise" that are thrown into the rational dislike for him as a basketball player.

I'm keeping it real with you. Those takes, in my humble opinion, scream more than dislike on a basketball level. Because it's really asinine, in my opinion, for someone who helped bring 5 rings to us (yes I know... Shaq was the reason for the first 3, even tho most of those playoff games he was on the bench because of his FT shooting, watching Kobe close out games... But that's another story)... In the last 15 years... To be the worst thing that's ever happened to us?

Cmon man.
Smeigel or not of course I'm quoting that and of course I'm discussing it.

You can call me 2 faced but at least I'm telling you my opinion straight up, those statements make it hard to believe it's more than just dislike as a basketball player
.[/quote] Cool story, bro. :smile:

(An expose is not the beginning of a discussion. :lol: You wanted an expose, you've got it. Look at then talking. Look at them. :smokin There's the discussion you wanted. If you wanted a discussion with me, you'd have addressed... ME. You're getting what you wanted. Enjoy it. :smokin )

I just want to say you guys have the most interesting team thread. Knicks are funny too but there's days where they just talk about their favorite local bagel spot. Y'all, just like the Lakers, are prime time entertainment

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]You don't know me, bruh. :lol:

I absolutely was saying that then.

Me and CP got into FOR PAGES years ago because I said we won in spite of Kobe. This was when we were a championship team. :lol: That's how I worded it, that we were winning in spite of Kobe, and that's exactly what CP quoted, and we went at it. FOR PAGES. :lol: [/QUOTE]
And still winning in spite of Kobe is not that he's the worst thing to ever happen to my franchise nor that he's not a franchise player.[/quote]Well no I wasn't saying those exact words then, because at that time, he hadn't handcuffed the franchise I love with a ridiculous contract and unciachable approach that even outsiders joke about, making it difficult for us to transition to life after his retirement.

He hadn't done that yet. That's just now. :lol:

So of course the opinion had worsened now, but I've always spoken the sane about him, because I've never been fooled by the attractive smoke and mirrors.

Okay. Thanks?

Be mad at me for what you're posting on a forum. I post stuff gtb is still making fun of me for till this day. I understand what I post here will be quoted and used against me for years to come.

I don't get how you didn't think any of us would see that or share it when you posted it. But I'm sorry for being a weasel and being the one to "expose" what you shared publicly in the thread above ours.

I've read a lot of ridiculous things here. That may be the height of it.

And I've debated ninjahood before.

This

Also:

colbert-popcorn.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Okay. Thanks?

Be mad at me for what you're posting on a forum. I post stuff gtb is still making fun of me for till this day. I understand what I post here will be quoted and used against me for years to come.

I don't get how you didn't think any of us would see that or share it when you posted it. But I'm sorry for being a weasel and being the one to "expose" what you shared publicly in the thread above ours.
[/quote]*looked for, "Yeah, you posted that in the appropriate thread for a reason. I knew it would raise hell in here."*

*did not find*

*did not care about anything else*

:D

Well no I wasn't saying those exact words then, because at that time, he hadn't handcuffed the franchise I love with a ridiculous contract and unciachable approach that even outsiders joke about, making it difficult for us to transition to life after his retirement.

He hadn't done that yet. That's just now.
laugh.gif

So of course the opinion had worsened now, but I've always spoken the sane about him, because I've never been fooled by the attractive smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for stirring the pot with Skas quote guys.

Honestly, it was really hypocritical of me to do so. Thank you for calling me out on it @grandtheftbike

Srs. My bad. I just caused the exact ruckus that I'm always trying to diffuse.

Makes no sense on my part. Honestly.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Well no I wasn't saying those exact words then, because at that time, he hadn't handcuffed the franchise I love with a ridiculous contract and unciachable approach that even outsiders joke about, making it difficult for us to transition to life after his retirement.

So of course the opinion had worsened now, but I've always spoken the sane about him, because I've never been fooled by the attractive smoke and mirrors.[/QUOTE]So you have decided to let the yoppa off now that we're not competitive anymore and he can't play like I initially said. He's been uncoachable throughout his career according to Phil himself at least for a time. He handcuffed us with a contract that the management offered him coming off an Achilles injury with no negotiation

So was he the worst thing ever in 2009 and 2010? Was he not a franchise player in 2009 or 2010 or even up to 2013? Because you seem to be waffling on your stance already.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering word to Roger Clemens, does anyone whose been on here since 2007 or so remember any of these sentiments coming from brother ska?[/quote]First off, I don't give a hot, streaming pile of dumpster juice who vouches. I'm not who I said because someone else vouches. I'm who I said because that's who I said I was. :lol:

Second, CP, please set this prosecuting attorney straight. Please. :lol: I've had this same sentiment for years, and I've 'gone off' like this 3 or 4 times since you've been here, then chill out and let him try to win me as a fan then it doesn't happen and I get fed up with him again and 'let the yoppa off'.

Tell him this ain't nothing new, and that it's just apparently the first time he's noticed. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Mamba MVP"]You weren't saying he wasn't a franchise player when he was winning MVP and going to 3 straight finals going back to back in 2009 and 2010. You weren't saying he was the worst thing to ever happen to the franchise either.
You don't know me, bruh. :lol:

I absolutely was saying that then.

Me and CP got into FOR PAGES years ago because I said we won in spite of Kobe. This was when we were a championship team. :lol: That's how I worded it, that we were winning in spite of Kobe, and that's exactly what CP quoted, and we went at it. FOR PAGES. :lol:[/quote]

Pages.

But we got to a mutual point of yeah, I hear that. And let it go from there. Both sides are right, both sides are wrong. (in senses) Just certain point of views. Like Obi Wan sayin Anakin betrayed and murdered Luke's father.......uh, he is the father ol wise one. :lol:

Remember the comparison between Clarkson and Tmac happened here and was posted in the NBA thread :nerd:

Remember when someone got mad because this carried over threads :nerd:

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to stir the pot :nerd:

Son...... :rofl:

I just want to say you guys have the most interesting team thread. Knicks are funny too but there's days where they just talk about their favorite local bagel spot. Y'all, just like the Lakers, are prime time entertainment

Tis true.

Lemme get a handful of that popcorn Magic.

Now say somethin negative about Byron you *** clown.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Well no I wasn't saying those exact words then, because at that time, he hadn't handcuffed the franchise I love with a ridiculous contract and unciachable approach that even outsiders joke about, making it difficult for us to transition to life after his retirement.

[thread="637233"]So you have decided to let the yoppa off now that we're not competitive anymore and he can't play like I initially said. He's been uncoachable throughout his career according to Phil himself at least for a time. He handcuffed us with a contract that the management offered him coming off an Achilles injury with no negotiation. [/thread]
[thread="637233"] [/thread]
[thread="637233"]So was he the worst thing ever in 2009 and 2010? Was he not a franchise player in 2009 or 2010 or even up to 2013? Because you seem to be waffling on your stance already. [/thread]
[thread="637233"] [/thread]
[thread="637233"]Maybe I'm mis-remembering word to Roger Clemens, does anyone whose been on here since 2007 or so remember any of these sentiments coming from brother ska? [/thread]
[/quote]First off, I don't give a hot, streaming pile of dumpster juice who vouches. I'm not who I said because someone else vouches. I'm who I said because that's who I said I was. :lol:

Second, CP set this prosecuting attorney straight, please. :lol: I've had this same sentiment for years, and I've 'gone off' like this 3 or 4 times since you've been here, then chill out and let him try to win me as a fan then it doesn't happen and I get fed up with him again and 'let the yoppa off'.

Tell him this ain't nothing new, and that it's just apparently the first time he's noticed. :lol:[/quote]

Mamba, you new or somethin? This done come up since Zo was around. :lol:

C'mon man. Makin us look foolish in here today. Ska never changed his words on Kobe one iota. He roots for 24 the jersey, not 24 the person. Been that way forever.

Mamba, you new or somethin? This done come up since Zo was around.
laugh.gif

C'mon man. Makin us look foolish in here today. Ska never changed his words on Kobe one iota. He roots for 24 the jersey, not 24 the person. Been that way forever.
Man please. 

I know what he's been saying those things. I think I've been here since 2005 so yea I remember those arguments as well more or less. 

Was he saying Kobe was the worst thing to ever happen to LA in 2009 or 2010? Or we've been fooled into thinking he's a franchise player back then? I know that he's always been consistent on saying that we win in spite of him, hate his playing style, he's a horrible teammate, doesn't care for him personally, yada yada yada. Honestly this is the first time I'm seeing those phrases from him. 

Last edited:
See, and that's the thing.

Nobody backed Kobe as much as me from the time I got on NT til the achilles popped. But the day, I mean THE DAY, he signed that 48.5, I went off on dude.

That doesn't negate my beliefs in him from 96-2013, but from 2014-2015, I'm furious with him. And Jim. And Mitch. And Jeanie. And Magic, etc. All of em.

They all put Kobe ahead of the Laker franchise. And that INFURIATES me.

So easy to see why Ska, who already has a lower opinion of Kobe, would lower it even further. I'm not sure why you aren't getting that?

Is he going overboard a smidge? Maybe, but that's his opinion, he can do that, if he chooses. You and I, we aren't all the way left on that, so we don't go overboard.

96-2013 Kobe, I'm down with.

2014-15, not so much.

You're all the way, both feet in, clothes off, etc, thas fine, but not everyone gonna follow suit man.

See, and that's the thing.

Nobody backed Kobe as much as me from the time I got on NT til the achilles popped. But the day, I mean THE DAY, he signed that 48.5, I went off on dude.

That doesn't negate my beliefs in him from 96-2013, but from 2014-2015, I'm furious with him. And Jim. And Mitch. And Jeanie. And Magic, etc. All of em.

They all put Kobe ahead of the Laker franchise. And that INFURIATES me.

So easy to see why Ska, who already has a lower opinion of Kobe, would lower it even further. I'm not sure why you aren't getting that?

Is he going overboard a smidge? Maybe, but that's his opinion, he can do that, if he chooses. You and I, we aren't all the way left on that, so we don't go overboard.

96-2013 Kobe, I'm down with.

2014-15, not so much.

You're all the way, both feet in, clothes off, etc, thas fine, but not everyone gonna follow suit man.

The hell are you talking about? That's not how it is at all. The Kobe Bryant I knew for all intensive purposes died that game vs GS. That has nothing to do with the discussion. The interpretation I got from that rant was specifically tied to the language and words used nothing else.

"Can anybody remember?"

"Yeah, what he said is true."

"NO!! I don't like the truth you're telling.

I want a different version of truth."

:lol:

You want it to be one way but it's the other way.  You already said I didn't use those words before. 

CP's the only one to respond and even he didn't address what I said specifically. 

Last edited:
You want it be one way...

... so it's that one way. :lol:

You got me, dude! I used to be a huge Kobe fan, but now I'm kicking him when he's down!

I just now started saying this kind of stuff, just today. Yep. True story.

The reason I never said he was the worst in our history before wasn't because I didn't think that before. Nope. That makes too much sense. The reason I'm just now saying it is because I've turned heel.

*high five*

Props, Sherlock! You've uncovered what you always knew was true...

(... and only you believe what you've uncovered. But that's none of my business. :lol:)

Don't let anyone tell you NOTHING! Stupid CP coming in here confirming what I said. :lol: What a tool! :lol: He's just doing that because we're both old and play Bingo together! Right? You can see right through me and see that I'm just kicking a man when he's down. All there is to it. Don't stand for the facade!!! This foolishness that I've always harbored antipathy (I'll wait for you to look it up)... ... ... this EXCUSE that I've always harbored antipathy but now it has gotten worse MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE!! NOBODY'S OPINION GETS WORST!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT! YOU'VE GOT ALL THE ANSWERS, BECAUSE I DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY SAY HE'S THE WORST IN OUR FRANCHISE IN 2009!!

Go, you!!! :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom