LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Jackson needs to give Harrison Barnes more PT. Lowkey im kinda glad Rush is hurt... I just want to see all my Tarheels flourish

There is never a good reason to be glad seeing a player get hurt. ACL is no joke, the pain is unbelievable.

Finally glad I'm able to post in this thread. It's tough losing Brandon Rush, but I feel like this is going to be an opportune time for Barnes, Jefferson, and Green to step up. It seems that Carl Landry has already answered the call and has outplayed David Lee, so far. 

I'm contemplating whether to buy tickets to the game tomorrow night in Sac, since I'm out here to visit the family...Either way, things are looking promising for the Warriors. I don't think Myers should jump the gun immediately to replace Rush this year. Wait it out and see if we already have the answer.

Just watched the Warriors/Clippers game and the Warriors played great. They were tough defensively and were bodying up folks in the paint. Watch Carl Landry play in that game made me so happy. To have that type of quality player to come off the bench and produce quality minutes. 

Also watched the 1st quarter of the home opener. Looks like Oracle received a nice upgrade in the entertainment category...And Brandon Rush's injury is still tough to look at.

this was actually one of the only times i rather hear bob fitzgerald... the clippers announcers have become unbearable to hear... they were much better when the clippers were mediocre...

I liked the way we played against the Cips.

I still feel the refs let them comeback in the game though, even in the memphis game, the dubs weren't getting any respect- and we were the home team!!!

Get better soon BRush....

stopflopping_animated.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm late with this.. didn't know sactown's arena is now called sleep train arena :lol:

we're playing like (#$& against this kind of a team. :smh:

Last edited:
The Kings (so far) aren't as bad as their 0-3 record indicates. They played the Bulls tough into the final minute in Chicago, they played Minnesota tough, and they took Indiana to OT. They're playing much more like a team this season they did last year. A lot more emphasis in the team game than in recent years. Not surprised by this at all, DeMarcus will be a breakout star this season.

Back
Top Bottom