LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Bazemore's glasses celebration :rofl:

Bogut screaming like a mad man on that inbound :lol:

Last edited:
Great game. I miss Rush though, seeing Green airball a 3 just put it right back in my mind.

Bogut
pimp.gif
...I think he was making faces during the inbounds
laugh.gif
He's backkkkkkkkk. Hahaha.

Torturing game yesterday. Warriors P&R defense is TERRIBLE. Klay can't defend a D-leaguer. 27, 0 & 0 :lol:

Also, VC's dunk before half-time was infuriating like none other. Dude was acting for like 10 seconds like his ankle had fallen off, whole stadium is waiting for Mavs to call a time-out, VC tells the offense to just run, Warriors sag off of him, he gets a slip pass and just tomahawks it like he's 23 again :smh: *VROOM VROOM*

Seeing that live was priceless, because I was in perfect sight of dude. :rofl:

I was sitting 10 rows back of Webber.

It was a blast, even if we lost. Probably the happiest I've been after a disappointing loss. :lol:

Apparently Rick Carlisle was upset there wasn't a foul on Bogut on that last possession, but whatever, we should've hit our free throws, and that's what really cost us late.

As always, it's a blast at Oracle.

I'm happy to see Bogut playing well for the Warriors. He's always been one of my favorite Center's in the League because he's not one-dimensional. Even though I loved Tyson Chandler, I like Bogut more, because Chandler is kind of a one-trick pony. Bogut just has a tough time staying on the floor. I'm optimistic for you guys should he stay healthy. It's a tough squad to beat in a seven-game series.

It's all about being hot and healthy at the right time of the year. That's what happened in 2011. :pimp:

Should you guys make it deep, my faith will be with yall.

“@gswscribe: Warriors are a season-best 13 games over .500. They haven't won 30 games this early since the 1975-76 season.”

That video still makes me mad. Anyway, excited to see the Warriors become the focus in the Bay Area sports scene now. Fastest to reach 30 wins since the 75-76 season? Let's do this. 

if you told me that we'd be 30-17 this far at the beginning of the season I woulda hit all of you with the:

Curry is that dude :pimp:

2085674_o.gif

Big game tonight!

From ESPN:

Lee, who leads the league with 31 double-doubles, is the first player to post 15 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists in four consecutive games since Kevin Garnett in 2003. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom