LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
harrison lookin at that picture thinking "i bet that money make her do a backflip"

So Gerald Wallace.

yeah... but we're saving $5MIL.... i guess...

I wish DLee the best! all around good guy in the locker room who endured hella trade rumors all the time and basically all who bashed him because his lack of Defense.

Eh...back to looking at Ros' booty

Can't get better than going to an organization with so many banners.

Happy for David Lee playing for a team he can contribute to. Gerald Wallace on the other hand, he can be that athletic defender off the bench for the Warriors. I also would think he'd like to stay and play here, but beat writer Marcus Thompson thinks he may want to play somewhere else to get more PT.

Also curious to see who the other player Boston plans on sending over.

Last edited:
So long avid Lee!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we still won that trade vs the Knocks

I mean come on where's Anthony Randolph at now..

David Lee was a baller appreciated his time here ...

Will appreciate Lee for everything he did. Dude showed a lot when he accepted his role last year. Was still able to perform when we needed him to as well.

I loved David Lee, all around good guy, when he signed with GSW he was intrigued to play with the organization. But I'm not salty about Gerald Wallace.

Edit: Wikipedia fixed his stats.

Last edited:
Savvy cap move by Bob Myers..stretch provision and all.

The Barry Zito of the Warriors has moved on. :smokin

That trade was somewhat anti-climactic but happy to see overpaid players get the boot. Dave was solid esp. His all star season.. Automatic double double. Still think we need a post player to dump it down to when things slow down.

Good luck to DLee, class act.

He will be a good piece for Brad Stevens as a heady player and leader for that young team. Still 3-4 years of good ball left in him.

Id argue Lee sparked Curry in Game 3 or whatever.

And both were pro's when benched/left off playoff rosters. All that w/ bad contracts.

was in jury duty with renel (of the giants). i'm used to seeing her all the time since she works out at the gym I used to work at (world gym). we we're reppin the giants wearing orange stuff so that was cool. I got out of it of course.

david lee probably won't have to do jury duty for a while since he's moving and ****. lucky bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom