LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Lids you cop at? Bruhhhh I NEED DAT

Damn, just called Newpark and the Lids there didnt have it. GG. Guess I'll have to keep on checking haha.

Last edited:
Are you sure those arent the "Strength in Numbers" patch on the side?

Just called Hat Club. It will be online and in store in a week! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Any chance the conference finals hats come back to sale or available in your area? I might resort to the cavs version for $40 and just add a warriors patch to cover the cavs logo

Hey fellas.....I woke up this morning and guess what?

WE ARE STILL CHAMPS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

It's real guys, it's real!!!

:pimp: Honestly, I'm still in shock just like everyone else is here. I never thought the Warriors would be champions this soon....it comes to show how important management is in developing an organization whether it's sports or in any other industry. No matter your opinion about Lacob, you have to give him tons of credit since he's pushed all the right buttons and/or hired the right people around him to be able to develop a championship-caliber team.

Really wished I could have made the parade (but I'm in Boston this summer), it's still so surreal right now, almost unbelievable. :lol:

On another note, regarding the offseason, it's pretty simple for the Warriors - try to get a shooter off the bench with that 1st round pick, or one of those Euro prospects Spurs-style that could be useful in a few years (I can't believe we're in that position now lol). Re-sign Draymond, and see what deals are out there for Lee.

It's amazing that we're now in the position to attract great coaches and/or players - what a complete 180 from the past

Last edited:
Definitely no "Euro-prospects" that are two years away from being two years away. 

These championship windows tend to close quickly - just ask the 49ers. 

Justin Holiday needs to lock himself in the gym and improve.  Same for McAdoo.

I'd package that #30 pick with Lee to get something at least decent in return.  

Last edited:
It's hard to feel the chip. It's like when you earn 100 bucks in your paycheck it doesn't sink in till you do something with it.

Steph needs to ***** himself out and be on everything.

On another note, regarding the offseason, it's pretty simple for the Warriors - try to get a shooter off the bench with that 1st round pick, or one of those Euro prospects Spurs-style that could be useful in a few years (I can't believe we're in that position now lol). Re-sign Draymond, and see what deals are out there for Lee.

It's amazing that we're now in the position to attract great coaches and/or players - what a complete 180 from the past

was definitely hoping that this dude would pan out for us and be a serviceable back up to Steph. Livingston/Barbs made this guy unnecessary. didnt know he had this kind of bounce though

2ng98nn.jpg

If anyone needs this fitted... Champs Westfield SF has hella they just got shipment this morning. Just trying to look out for the NT fambs...

warriors finals gear, here, just take my money!

I'm still ******* bummed I couldn't get my hands on one of those finals' hats. I can't stand the resellers on ebay. just gonna have to wait for the post finals hype to die down and hopefully they drop in price. can't believe some cats really want $250+ for a snap back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom