**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s no where near that falcons but they aren’t as far away as some people think, they aren’t the browns for sure.

Those calls should be 15 yards. Going from 4th down to an automatic first is weak as **** for making a good football play.

I hate that call, but I also don't understand why NFL football players don't make a fundamental tackle on that play. Head above the hip, wrap up and drive. We've gone from leading with the head, to leading with the shoulder...Don't understand it.

Denver should just pack it in already and call it a season,nothing good is happening with their current QB situation

Might as well tank

I see your point, and I want to see Jimmy G do well, but this 49ers offense is no where near that Falcons one

I am not saying it's happening week 10 :lol:

Not surprised Brady likes getting plugged
tenor.gif

no wonder @franc was out here bandwagoning earlier. but with Carr in the garage, who is he going to jump to next? probably the Chiefs

I hate that call, but I also don't understand why NFL football players don't make a fundamental tackle on that play. Head above the hip, wrap up and drive. We've gone from leading with the head, to leading with the shoulder...Don't understand it.

...but the NFL still uses those same big hits in promos and highlights. They still guilty

It’s no where near that falcons but they aren’t as far away as some people think, they aren’t the browns for sure.

Garçon contract was terrible..

Browns got a ton of money and a ton of picks, just need smarter folks using em.. but Browns aren't completely devoid of talent

Kelce lack of rhythm was on full display that time. Needed more practice before he showed that one. Hahahaha

Brock coming in how soon? Is Cousins on his way to KC yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom