**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came back from camping

What the hell happened

You've got a new face of the franchise bub

CsQDRvoXEAAyZYE.jpg

Gonna have to pass just off of the eagerness you seem to have to get rid of dude,even to a rival :lol:

Would a high 2nd be enough for someone like Donald though? Maybe 2 :nerd:

He got paid 2 years ago & has like 3 sacks since then :lol:

Hope someone will take him off name value alone cause he’s getting cut next summer

I think that play broke me @stillin729 IATT IATT

Andy is truly incapable of getting out of his own way. It's sad really. Dk if it's pride or stubbornness or what

Very very very good coach.. but can't himself and will never address clock management issues

I will never call him a great coach no matter how much I like dude, as much as I can based on the little I obviously know, UNLESS dude addresses his obvious flaws.. bring someone in to help and talk you out of some things

Very very very good coach.. but can't himself and will never address clock management issues

I will never call him a great coach no matter how much I like dude, as much as I can based on the little I obviously know, UNLESS dude addresses his obvious flaws.. bring someone in to help and talk you out of some things

He can't relinquish control :lol: otherwise y'all would have a different coach. Old dog new tricks

Man Jimmy G aint nothing special. BB been holding him for years as insurance to flip at just the right time to some sucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom