**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both garbage :lol: but I'm saying if I had to choose gimme LC over the scumbag PJ. The same man who said giving his workers health-care benefits would put him out of business or he'd have to raise his pizza 25 cents :stoneface: or I'm donating 1$ of every pizza towards soldiers families then proceed to raise his prices by 1$ :stoneface: y'all can keep supporting that maggot..

I highly recommend everyone checking out Pablo Torre during the 1st hour of bo's show where he points out the flaws of papa john's BS.. if he has a problem, should probably start with folks like trump and Jerry

Or actually, should start with the quality of his product

:rofl:

IMG_5731.JPG

Peyton Manning's Pizza :smh:

Anyone have one of the leather cases from Apple on their iPhone?

Thinking of getting one for my X but I feel like it'd be slippery.

I used to have a red one on my old 6s and thought they were very nice. Usually with cheap cases you get sand and other junk behind it scratching the **** out of the back. But them things kept it spotless and was a nice tight fit no matter how many times I took it off and put it back on. I had a cheap leather one from Amazon on my 8 and it slightly tore on the bottom after taking it off a couple times.

Everyone on the right gonna be buying papa johns now.

outta "protest"

:lol:

Hilarious how many tweets and internet article comments ive seen saying theyll buy that pizza now.

This was strictly a PR move. Did it hurt revenue, yeah maybe but in order to get the same "boycott" crowd to get money back he came with this statement to pull them in to buying his pizza.

I cant stand pizza hut or papa johns, but papa johns is last on my list. Pizza just sucks

I had leftover PJ in the fridge a couple days ago. Never thought PJ was bad. :ohwell::ohwell:

somebody put me on

not slippery at all. they're really nice. simple and clean.

the silicone ones tend to stick in your pockets a bit. just the friction i guess with the pocket lining. but the leather works great.

Pizza Hut is good greasy pizza
Papa Johns was clutch in college with the $5 mediums. Can't think of a time I ordered PJ out of preference tho

:lol:

The lease price for the X isn’t much more than what I’m paying for my 7+ now

Papa Johns isn’t even good
Even reading the right wing Yahoo comments, some of them admit the pizza is garbage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom