LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST PAGE UPDATED!!!!!

Season is finally coming to an end.

33-49 or 32-50. just an overall pathetic season.

If mike Brown is still the head coach I quit :smh:
Kyrie regressed because we don't have a offensive system.

Honestly though, will any of the free agents come to Cleveland? the top priority should be re-signing Hawes. I think he's a good fit next to Kyrie and Dion. Of the listed FAs, I guess Hayward and Evan Turner are the most feasible potential signees unless Cavs go for a SF in this draft. Who knows, may be the lottery bounces in Cavs way again this time around and land a top 3 pick? haha

My personal wishlist - firing Mike Brown

Contracts coming off the books this summer:

- Luol Deng ($14,275,000)
- Spencer Hawes ($6,500,000)
- CJ Miles ($2,225,000)
TOTAL coming off this summer - $23,000,000

Right now, our draft pick is looking around 8-10 unless we get extremely lucky again

Notable Free Agents
- LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade
- Chris Bosh
- Carmelo Anthony
- Eric Bledsoe (RESTRICTED)
- Greg Monroe (RESTRICTED)
- Gordon Hayward (RESTRICTED)
- Pau Gasol
- Lance Stephenson
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Evan Turner (RESTRICTED)
- Kyle Lowry
- Avery Bradley (RESTRICTED)
- Paul Pierce
- Shawn Marion
- Isaiah Thomas (RESTRICTED)
- Marcin Gortat

What to watch for:

- Cavs offering max to Kyrie
- New GM
- Cavs possibly firing Mike Brown

Last edited:
^yeah, I agree although I would be happy to see Brown go. Not sure who would replace him but there must be someone out there. There are more than 10 great coaches in the world.

If we make the playoffs next year I would like to face the wizards :pimp: :pimp: 2 vs 2............ 3 vs 3 :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
If the Cavs fall in that 8-10 range I would like to see Kyle Anderson in wine and gold.  A 6'9" SF who has PG skills and shot 48% from the field and from three last season while nearly averaging a double-double.  I feel like he would compliment Kyrie and Dion well offensively and be a viable scoring option as he continues to develop.  Obviously if luck falls the Cavs way then it would seem evident the Cavs should take Jabari.  But, it's Dan Gilbert, the man who traded 3 picks for Tyler Zeller.  I can't pretend to know what this man is thinking.

Last edited:
Even though Kyrie had a horrible year to what we wanted to happen he stills has a lot of endorsements
Two shoes releasing at HOH
And a new endorsement with

Word around town is Dantoni as OC i aint trippin it's like we may have two head coaches now

Last edited:
That's actually a good move. Mike Brown has no clue how to run an NBA offense, and offense is one thing D'Antoni knows how to do.

On the other topic, although the playoff has been fun to watch, it also makes me kinda sad that Kyrie is not out there competing against other eligt PGs. I really thought Kyrie was the best of the bunch among young PGs like Wall, Curry, and Lillard but they are all shining brightly on the national stage while Kyrie is at home.

All those squads had a legitimate 4/5 through out their season respectively, if the cavs had stability we would be good

Chris Grant really messed this team up.

You can't expect to win when you have such a young team and your veteran guys are either hurt or show no interest (Varejao/Jack)

Deng was never mentally in it when he got traded here. That was a waste.

Hawes was nice and I hope he is back.

Besides that this team was horribly put together.

and re-hiring Mike Brown did nothing to help it either.

I think the most significant problem in this organization is a lack of leadership. Cavs team as a whole played like they already deserved playoff spot and didn't play hungry, unlike most young teams. Someone had to step in and straighten out the players, but obviously Brown wasn't gonna do that. The best guy on the team is too young, and older guys weren't really into it from the beginning. Even the coaches and executives didn't really know which direction to go. I hope the new GM knows what the goal is, and stick to it.

Again, come next season, players better treat every game like it's their last. Hopefully, seeing other young teams in the playoff this post-season gave them enough motivation.

BTW, who do u guys want for this draft? I hear Kyle Anderson a lot, and I kinda like it, except Brown won't be able to utilize him properly and wast the pick. I personally think Doug McDermott can be a good fit, as a great 2nd or 3rd scoring option. Or, an actual lengthy PF with good skillset would be good, although both Randle and Vonleh seem to be out of the reach currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom