LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for you guys. I hated lebron because I felt he did y'all dirty. I hope you guys have a great season and the best of luck..except against my Knicks.

Congrats Cavs fans! As a Pittsburgher, I've never been able to commit to rooting for the Cavs since they're a Cleveland team lol, but I hope you guys win at least one with Lebron. It'd be epic to see.

Any chance you guys can get Love and keep Wiggins using draft picks and other players or is that too far-fetched?

Last edited:
:lol: can't wait to see everyone picking the Cavs on 2k next season

Hopefully they go back to the old court and jerseys

Last edited:
"In Northeast Ohio, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.

I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home."

That part really got to me for some reason

Animal Thug Animal Thug

Saw your post in the official thread. Not even worth trying to explain in there. Unless your from NE Ohio they wouldn't understand man.

Thanks fam.

I was sincere when I said people wouldn't understand the feeling unless you're from here, and that wasn't targeted anyone specifically - just stating what it means to have him back, after dealing with so much in the last 20 years as a Cleveland sports fan. Lebron said it himself, it would mean the world to him to bring back something to Northeast Ohio.

I'm just as humbled as I am thrilled and ecstatic. But thanks for acknowledging fam.

And thanks Seymore. Appreciate the love b.

Wonder how many dudes on here that were clowning Cleveland and making Ohio jokes the past few years will all of a sudden be Cavs 'fans' and regulars posting in here for whatever odd reason now.

Does outtacontrol come back?

Wonder how many dudes on here that were clowning Cleveland and making Ohio jokes the past few years will all of a sudden be Cavs 'fans' and regulars posting in here for whatever odd reason now.

Does outtacontrol come back?
Been clowning on Cleveland since they got the Browns back.
Glad yall got back LeBron doe

BsSBXVUCcAAuagW.jpg

Cavs have opened trade talks for Kevin Love by offering Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett & 1st-round pick to T-Wolves. » http://t.co/IkA4qiJQ3K
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 11, 2014

:smh: :lol: Aint mad at ya'll for trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom