LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better late than never, night Bron came back, I have more videos of the chants and the streets going ham that night, will post later.

Bros when do tix go on sale? I'm gonna be in the building, just need to make sure I'm first in line, online

Bros when do tix go on sale? I'm gonna be in the building, just need to make sure I'm first in line, online

When the schedule comes out then the individual games will go on sale.

All the season tickets are sold out, but if you wanna be there for opening night you will find seats.

Just gonna have to get ready to spend big time money.

I think I'm going in on a 12 game package plan, that will guarantee the opener. plans go on sale before actual single game tickets do.

Hmph I kinda wanted him to choose a totally new number to signify the fresh start but 23 is cool in my book

I gotta get a new jersey :pimp:

Better late than never, night Bron came back, I have more videos of the chants and the streets going ham that night, will post later.
You're indian 
eek.gif

My girl's last name is the same as your's 
laugh.gif

My Wiggins jersey just came in the mail.

Tag will not be removed :lol:

Haha mine too brother, I got the white one, I think i'll keep cause it was on sale from 100 to 50 anyway, and if he does get traded and becomes great, It will kind of cool to have when his career is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom