Lock Thread

I forgot to check in before I ent to the game. Went to the Pittsburgh game and had the time of my life.

I got the field seats for $100 each.
I'm really glad I chose that game to go to. For obvious reasons Haha. I'm tempted to buy season tickets next year. The energy in the stadium is amazing. Half full but everyone is screaming.

The only complaint I have with he stadium was that the parking lot is soooo far from the Bart. I had a 30 pack and I was walking to meet up with my family. Felt like forever :frown:

Damn man, you had great seats. Glad you had a good time.

And you won't regret getting season tickets. Tailgating at Raider games is the best.

I forgot to check in before I ent to the game. Went to the Pittsburgh game and had the time of my life.

I got the field seats for $100 each.
I'm really glad I chose that game to go to. For obvious reasons Haha. I'm tempted to buy season tickets next year. The energy in the stadium is amazing. Half full but everyone is screaming.

The only complaint I have with he stadium was that the parking lot is soooo far from the Bart. I had a 30 pack and I was walking to meet up with my family. Felt like forever
frown.gif

Your girl is a dime. Nothing but respect of course. 

Both teams are awful. If we can be a little less terrible then them we might win.

^ add McFadden and Hayden to that list also

Hayden didn't have training camp or a pre-season you want him out with 8 games of on field experience? No way in hell a first rounder gets cut after his first year either way.

Back
Top Bottom