Lock Thread

Nmandi retiring a Raider. nice.

After Rolando McClain and Jamarcus...I'm scared to jump on either bandwagon. lol.

@dland24 ya with a loss I believe we have the #3 pick in the draft maybe even 2 if Skins win! It's either QB or Clowney! We need an impact player on both sides of the ball.
Yeah thats what I was asking though.  You may need an impact player on both sides of the ball, but you arent getting two of them with one pick. So which one are you guys leaning towards?

Got plenty of speeding tickets when I was his age.  I'm not a headcase.  Js.
Because you're not bias at all.
First of all, the word is biased not bias.  Secondly, I dont understand you calling me biased, when all I did was make a claim that someone (anyone) getting speeding tickets at the age of 20 does not make him a headcase.  Where is the bias?  Your comment makes zero sense.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to assume that if there's need on both sides of the ball then there isn't a consensus here for what we should do. Not sure why we would have all agreed to something unless there's a poll posted.

Last edited:
Yeah thats what I was asking though.  You may need an impact player on both sides of the ball, but you arent getting two of them with one pick. So which one are you guys leaning towards?
First of all, the word is biased not bias.  Secondly, I dont understand you calling me biased, when all I did was make a claim that someone (anyone) getting speeding tickets at the age of 20 does not make him a headcase.  Where is the bias?  Your comment makes zero sense.
One, lighten up. It's a joke. Two, you may be right. Lastly, you would be right again had your actually said "someone", but you didn't. You said "I"...as if a person is the usually the best at judging themselves. Hardly a big deal. Hope you and your fam had a Merry Christmas.

Anyways, I'm in the minority, but I'd like to take Bridgewater if he's available. You need a quality QB if you're serious about winning.

not to big on clowney, he is an impact player yes, but I dont want a guy who takes plays off or complains to the coaching staff about where is he is on the field and how that will or wont help him make plays

his interview at the draft will go a long way in determing where he is picked

Remember me when Hue Jackson gets the Red$kin$, Texans, or Jets job and we get stuck with Allen another year.

Anyway my college buddy's dad was the attorney for the $kins with the native american lawsuit. He told me Dan Snyder is looking at Hue to takeover for Shanarat. Snyder and jackson got along when he coached in DC.

Last edited:
Remember me when Hue Jackson gets the Red$kin$, Texans, or Jets job and we get stuck with Allen another year.

Anyway my college buddy's dad was the attorney for the $kins with the native american lawsuit. He told me Dan Snyder is looking at Hue to takeover for Shanarat. Snyder and jackson got along when he coached in DC.
Hue will flourish in DC with RGIII and that offense! i swear the Raiders made a mistake firing Hue, people will see that Hue has a great mind, he did wonders with our offense. just look at how pathetic our offense has been since he left, esp DMC, dude can't just run up the middle every damn carry! Hue knew how to utilize every weapon we had. Look at how far DMoore has fell off too.

Off season always brings the Hue talk. I would like to state I got no beef with dude and hope he does get a shot somewhere. But just let it go bruh.

Reggie wanted to bring his own guy in anyway and Hue had no discipline over the team whatsoever. Don't forget how that season's last few games went.

Back
Top Bottom