lock

You are simpin because you are going after a girl that likes another dude. She keeps hanging out with him because she likes him or because she is a gold digger.

He probably already smashed too. You should try to smash and if she refuses then you move on.

Your SN OP... Is her name Lindsay?
laugh.gif

OP, you need to whip it out. NT'ers have an obsession with whipping it out.... Also, post pics or ducktales.

eyes.gif
she didn't push him off, she just said that to not look like a ****. Trust me females got the game down. Females will tell you what YOU want to hear.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

We, including her, talk trash about him and whatever when we have our other friends around too.

Wow you really are something. Talking #!@% about people behind their backs... well keep talking cause while Mr. Lab Coat is smashing your girl you're at home asking NT how to "get your swag on" and prove "you're that dude".

Just some tips. It's a feminine trait to talk about people behind their backs. And you're a simp.

So basically, dont save this girl...?

I mean, i dont think yall are putting yall selves in my position.

We been homies for a long time. How can i just let her !+!* her life up as i watch?

Seriously? I know NT'ers wanna be "hard" and act cold blooded, but that doesnt mean you cant

look out for a friend whether it's a he or she.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

dude is probably 19-20 she's like 16-17 ...it's a wrap for you little dude, cruel world indeed.
and she got you droppin' her off to the pedo sessions 
30t6p3b.gif
truth...

and more truth...

he prolly smashed...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

We been homies for a long time. How can i just let her !+!* her life up as i watch?

Seriously? I know NT'ers wanna be "hard" and act cold blooded, but that doesnt mean you cant

make a move already
eyes.gif

if she rejects you then she has obviously friendzoned you and you move on

how will she #@*@ her life up? Unless he gets her pregnant I don't see the problem with him smashing her

Take her to see Friends With Benefits (just you two), sit all the way in the back left corner, and whip it out when Mila and Justin bang for the first time.

Op, I hear what you saying but a **** is a **** and nobody can change them, I know she's your friend but at the same time you wanna make her your girl. Its just not worth the stress of worrying if she is smashing other dudes while you sleep soundly thinking she's home. Meanwhile she's at dudes lab doing experiments.

like this.

drink_stare.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Op, I hear what you saying but a **** is a **** and nobody can change them, I know she's your friend but at the same time you wanna make her your girl. Its just not worth the stress of worrying if she is smashing other dudes while you sleep soundly thinking she's home. Meanwhile she's at dudes lab doing experiments.

what's a ****?

laugh.gif
at the grinding comments

for real OP, tell her everything on your mind. If she doesn't want you, there is nothing you can do about it. I was in a VERY similar situation and it didn't work because she didn't want more than friends.

Tell her everything you're thinking, that is the most you can do.

Save her from what??

If you friends why you feening for her?? You know you $#$%@# up you in the friend zone you know how difficult it is to get out of it.

Its her life she can do whatever she wants and she will.  Look for a best friend when they ask you to. Not force your views on them.

what's a ****?
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

what's a ****?
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif
be reading this reply, i know what this thread is about 
grin.gif
 OP just couldnt take the facts anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom