LOCK.

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The last thing we need is yet another small forward (altho Jamison plays 4 too)

I've read the W's are going after Brandon Roy as well- they're a long shot but since Myers used to be his agent they have a shot at it. If the money's right I wouldn't mind it one bit...

You guys don't think Jamison could be a nice backup for Lee off the bench?

I was surprised with the Warriors talking to Brandon Roy...I wonder if he has any interest to play for the Warriors. It would be nice to have a Roy for backcourt help. But how long can he last?

I'd rather them go after Hickson, Hill or re-sign McGuire. All 3 are better options than Jamison.

Hickson has shown potential, in CLE, Sac and Portland...

I liked McGuire for defensive purposes.

indifferent.gif

For some reason I always assumed smoking would be a violation of a contract or something as it's detrimental to health and stuff. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can his contract be voided? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I don't mind this new layout...it will take a while to get used to though. It's definitely an upgrade over Yuku, that's for sure.

It wasn't bad on my ipad other than some hiccups with selecting threads and such. Overall, worked well on it. Haven't and really have no interest using my phone now though.

It's different, like everything new, it'll take some getting used to.

Question, my macbook is on it's final days, so I need to get a new one. From my understanding, they usually release Macbooks twice a year, correct? One is just a minor update (add size on the hard drive and maybe a little ram). Would you suggest buying a macbook now or at the end of the year?

Back
Top Bottom