LOCK

DIE TARA DIE..That's my thoughts after the last ep.

DIE TARA DIE..That's my thoughts after the last ep.

Hello no, homegirl is annoying but she is the only one who lives dat "family first" life.

Jax is bout his club, Gemma is all bout control.

When Tara goes out, I hope she goes out spraying. **** Gemma, Screw Jax, #WarTara

Anyone in Tara's position would do the same. @#$%, all of this could've been avoided if he had simply said "Go _______ and stay there, I'll meet you there when this is over." Keeping her and the kids in that @#$% hole town where bodies drop left and right is what's making her do all this scheming.

Jax is a piece of @#$% 90% of the time. I find it impossible to root for him. Chibbs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>him as a leader and human being

Funny how someone mentioned Kill Tara and everyone turned.

Tara is by far one of the most annoying characters on TV right now, definitely tied with Juice for most annoying in this series currently, and holds the belt for the last few seasons......

but still. How could you not be on Team Tara. Like Rusty said, she's the only one who actually cares about her fam. If I was Jax, I'd have put Tara and my kids on a bus far away from me until I could make a clean break years ago.

i want that scud dead...im sick of her

if she wanted to ******g leave she shouldve when she had a free pass now she doesnt & i hope her death is bloodier then galan & clays

SOA season finale.

reupped.

momdukes making chuletas.

all is right in the cosmos.
nthat.gif

:lol: @ all this team tara BS.

she knew what she was getting into. anyone in her position would bounce with the kids? no, anyone in their right mind would have avoided the situation all together and never got involved with the club. :lol:

**** all this all of a sudden sympathy for her.

body is so ready for tonight.

Last edited:

she knew what she was getting into. anyone in her position would bounce with the kids? no, anyone in their right mind would have avoided the situation all together and never got involved with the club. :lol:

**** all this all of a sudden sympathy for her

man FDB

**** all this all of a sudden sympathy for her.

body is so ready for tonight.

She knows she goofed, but at least she is trying to fix her wrongs, to give her sons a chance.

Unlike Jax, who knows he is failing his sons, his wife, and Nero but he does is get emotional but nothing but continues his fast march towards getting more like Clay.

Tara is S1 Jax, losing her mine but focused on her fiamly. Jax is S1 Clay, backstabbing, double crossing, stay schemin, but justifies it to himself that he is doing it for his club and family. Child Plese :rolleyes

I hope Tara puts the burner to Jax or Gemma's chest and doesn't stop pulling the trigger until she hears a chick

You'll just hate her because she is annoying. :lol:

So I repeat #TEAM ******G TARA

I'm sure they mentioned it on the show, but I didn't remember how Jax's brother died. The show wiki said he died of congenital heart failure at age 6. I know Gemma had heart problems too and had surgery. Wiki also said Jax has the same heart defect which i didn't know. Did the show mention if Abel or Thomas have any heart problems?

I'm sure they mentioned it on the show, but I didn't remember how Jax's brother died. The show wiki said he died of congenital heart failure at age 6. I know Gemma had heart problems too and had surgery. Wiki also said Jax has the same heart defect which i didn't know. Did the show mention if Abel or Thomas have any heart problems?

Gemma had the open heart surgery. Abel has it, when he was born premature Tara had to operate (or assist) with the procedure to fix his belly and heart. Thomas I'm not sure. They never said anything.

Yes Tara, tell his dumbass the truth :smokin

Ole girl was ready to go out for what she believed in, on some Mandela steez and even Jax disagreed wit y'all dudes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom